+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

Thanks for the recap Bearcata. I hope Angel loses if she's in the Pit. I thought at the beginning of this whole thing that the Pit challenge was to be viewed on MTV.com and then we would see the challenges for money on tv. The first pit was online and we saw the outcome I think and then poof, no more, just teasers. No fair.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yeah, I either want to see Veronica or Susie go against Angel, I just really hope Angel goes back to the pit crew.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2283055;
    Thanks for the recap Bearcata. I hope Angel loses if she's in the Pit. I thought at the beginning of this whole thing that the Pit challenge was to be viewed on MTV.com and then we would see the challenges for money on tv. The first pit was online and we saw the outcome I think and then poof, no more, just teasers. No fair.
    You are correct, the premise of the show was to have the money challenges on TV, originally on Tuesday nights now moved to Wednesday nights, and then the see the Pit Challenges online on MTV.com (video being available by Saturday) That was the entire point of the show. However something happened and it has not been explained to us the viewing audience.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I like Angel and wouldnt mind seeing her go back onto the RV but I hope she faces Veronica in the pit and Veronica wins

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2282803;
    Personally she acted like a brat all week and isolated herself from the group and she is just getting payback for her behavior.
    I don't disagree with that either. I just thought the loss was noone's fault and yet they isolated Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2283782;
    I don't disagree with that either. I just thought the loss was noone's fault and yet they isolated Angel.
    It was not the loss that caused the group to isolate Angel, it was her behavior in the pit and later on the RV. After reading all the RRer's blogs the majority were ready to give Angel a second chance as they understood doing the pit and dealing with the adrenaline rush can cause some pretty stupid behavior. But Angel was in full 'in your face mode' from day 1 and you can't do that for an entire week 24/7 and not have consequences. From what I can see that behavior continued for part of week 2 that Angel was on and she decided to change her behavior to late. She already has contempt for the RRer's and even if they had not sent her to the Pit I am sure she would have said how stupid they were to do that during her confessional. At this point this is a no win situation for either side.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yeah I can't stand Angel at all, especially after how she acted when she lost to Kina in the pit.

I'm on the 'Angel needs to go' train!

FORT Fan
    <3 Angel. She's keeping this season interesting. Although Veronica is fading and I would like to see her get back on the RV. So do they both face off against someone? Hope Shane goes.

I would like to see Veronica get back on the RV, seeing how she may not be on another challenge or anything.

+ Reply to Thread