+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2138352;
    I have never watched RR but it sounds pretty interesting but a little confusing to me but when can we find out the cast?
    You'll probably find out sometime next month. The show will begin airing in January, so there's not much of a wait.

As for what its about, try going to TV.com and you can read recaps of past episodes from all 13 seasons.

In my opinion, the 6 most "infamous" castmembers would have to be...Piggy RR6, Veronica RR8, Sarah RR11, Mark RR1, Theo RR9, and Donell RR12 (though Im sure we'll be seeing people like Tina, Jodi, and Derrick instead).

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2138940;
    You'll probably find out sometime next month. The show will begin airing in January, so there's not much of a wait.

As for what its about, try going to TV.com and you can read recaps of past episodes from all 13 seasons.

In my opinion, the 6 most "infamous" castmembers would have to be...Piggy RR6, Veronica RR8, Sarah RR11, Mark RR1, Theo RR9, and Donell RR12 (though Im sure we'll be seeing people like Tina, Jodi, and Derrick instead).
    Or Ayana.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Wasn't Theo off of RW/RR Challenge: Fresh Meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2139862;
    Wasn't Theo off of RW/RR Challenge: Fresh Meat?
    That is one of the many challenges he has been on. He is originally from Road Rules though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Yes, now i remember him and Chanda were together on Fresh Meat does he ever do good in the challenges?

FORT Fan
    Yes. Theo was on RR9. His first challenge was Battle of the Seasons (the first voteoff challenge) and he made it to the end.

He won Gauntlet 1 and Battle of the Sexes 2. He got voted off on FM, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2138940;

It seemed like Theo was a nice guy on FM but why was he an "infamous" castmember?

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    I REALLY hope they get alot of older castmembers.
    BUT knowing MTV, we'll be seeing Kina, Jodi, Tina, Derrick, Theo and Mark
    EW.
    I hate them.
    I would choose Angela, Emily, Roni, Jake, Antoine and Blair.

Yes, hasn't Darrell won every challenge he's been in which is like 4 I think and that's pretty impressive and on this one are there going to be new people or what?

FORT Fan
    Yes, Darrell won all 4 of his challenges (Gauntlet, Inferno, Inferno 2, and Fresh Meat).

Theo has been on several challenges, and usually makes it far, getting a lot of airtime. He's also known for being on Last Comic Standing and other comedic Shows. No guys really stand out for RR other than him, Mark, Darrell, Abram, Donell, or Derrick.

John...the new Road Rules will start with 6 former Road Rulers, with new people being added in as the replacements after voteoffs.

+ Reply to Thread