+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

Yeah, and The Duel is great I think, but this will be the first road rules I'll ever watch so it's going to be interesting.
    If you like The Duel and stuff, then I think you'll love Road Rules. Maybe MTV will air a Road Rules marathon before season 14 begins, and then you can get a little taste of what it's like.

I'm a little confused about this crazy new format though. If someone is getting voted off every week, then I wonder if any of the original 6 people will really have a chance to make it to the end...

Oh well I guess we'll find out when it airs, I'm just really eager to see how it all plays out and whose gonna be on that crazy RV...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2186129;
    If you like The Duel and stuff, then I think you'll love Road Rules. Maybe MTV will air a Road Rules marathon before season 14 begins, and then you can get a little taste of what it's like.

I'm a little confused about this crazy new format though. If someone is getting voted off every week, then I wonder if any of the original 6 people will really have a chance to make it to the end...

Oh well I guess we'll find out when it airs, I'm just really eager to see how it all plays out and whose gonna be on that crazy RV...
    Yeah I know me too, but that would be nice if they would show a marathon, because it seems really confusing to me.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2186129;

the thing is, this has extreme potential to be just like the road rules/real world challenges, because after week one you will have 5 vets and one newbie, who do you think is going into the elimination challenge?

thats what i don't like about bringing back oldies and then eliminating someone every week. are we that interested in the cattiness of the usual suspects over getting to know new people with unique perspectives on life, love, etc?

^That won't happen. Read the rules that were posted a few pages back.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

What was the best road rules season?

are we that interested in the cattiness of the usual suspects over getting to know new people with unique perspectives on life, love, etc?
    You hit the nail on the head for sure. And thank God that Beth and Tonya were never on Road Rules caus you just KNOW they'd end up being on this new season, and I REALLY couldn't deal with watching their nonsense for another minute...

I wannna see some new people, hear some new stories and watch some new & awesome missions. It doesn't look like I'll be getting all my wishes fulfilled this season, but hopefully it'll still be interesting.

I liked The Quest (Jisela bugged me though, and Adam also started to irritate me whenever he didn't take his ADD medicine) and I was really into Campus Crawl. I thought it was great.

I really wish I'd seen Semester at Sea caus I hear that was a great season and I think it was the only one not filmed on an RV, so the format was probably pretty interesting too.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2186651;
    There were a lot of good seasons of Road Rules to be completely honest.
    Latin America was awesome. Northern Trail was good. Campus Crawl was funny. Down Under was cool.

I actually always preferred Road Rules to Real World because 6 people in an RV always had better drama and intensity. Add the challenges and the episodes were downright delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen;2187991;
    There were a lot of good seasons of Road Rules to be completely honest.
    Latin America was awesome. Northern Trail was good. Campus Crawl was funny. Down Under was cool.

I actually always preferred Road Rules to Real World because 6 people in an RV always had better drama and intensity. Add the challenges and the episodes were downright delightful.
    I wish I could watch this stuff somewhere or there was a DVD because I haven't seen any Road Rules but I'm excited about watching this season. I wish I could have watched the season with Tina on it.

Road Rules the original season, Road Rules: Europe and Road Rules: Australia were the best, in my opinion of course, basically everything was great until they started all that voting off beeswax.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2188922;
    Road Rules the original season, Road Rules: Europe and Road Rules: Australia were the best, in my opinion of course, basically everything was great until they started all that voting off beeswax.
    The voting off rule didnt ruin the show. The South Pacific season had 2 peopel voted off (and one person kicked off) and it was one of - if not the - best season. Its not the voting, the location, or even the missions that make the show. Its the cast.

+ Reply to Thread