+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 744

Thread: Road Rules 14

  1. #121
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen;2182122;
    i seriously hate the premise of this show. have we forgot what road rules was all about in the first place. in my opinion they should do away with the whole voting off and rotating new people in. they should restore it to how it used to be, 6 people, one rv, and a crazy trip in unfamiliar terrain.

    but i did vote for my favorite. eric from campus crawl, yes please :]]
    That does sound like it would be better, but their not going to do it like that but that sounds much better.

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Its almost January we should be finding out anytime the cast of RR: 14.

  3. #123
    FORT Regular Marc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    83
    I can't wait until we find out whose gonna be on the RV (though it sucks that the cast won't even be permanant for more than like a week before someone gets voted off -- I hate that format and agree with those who said they should stick to the original version!)

    I am like going through some sort of tv deprivation at the moment...all of my fave shows are on a seasonal hiatus or something, so I can't wait for RR 14 to air. It won't make the boring NY winter quite so...boring.

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2184236;
    I can't wait until we find out whose gonna be on the RV (though it sucks that the cast won't even be permanant for more than like a week before someone gets voted off -- I hate that format and agree with those who said they should stick to the original version!)

    I am like going through some sort of tv deprivation at the moment...all of my fave shows are on a seasonal hiatus or something, so I can't wait for RR 14 to air. It won't make the boring NY winter quite so...boring.
    Yeah it sounds to me as if the old format is alot better than the new one, I wouldn't want to see them get voted off.

  5. #125
    FORT Regular Marc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    83
    Its almost January we should be finding out anytime the cast of RR: 14.
    I hope so; I want to see who was chosen. (I bet one person will be Veronica, which, by default, means another one will be Rachel...but I can't imagine who else will be there...)

    Any idea of when we'll find out who was cast? Probably at least 2 weeks in advance, right?

  6. #126
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2185048;
    I hope so; I want to see who was chosen. (I bet one person will be Veronica, which, by default, means another one will be Rachel...but I can't imagine who else will be there...)

    Any idea of when we'll find out who was cast? Probably at least 2 weeks in advance, right?
    Yeah probably or maybe sooner hopefully, I'm really anxious to find out the cast.

  7. #127
    FORT Regular Marc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    83
    Yeah probably or maybe sooner hopefully, I'm really anxious to find out the cast.
    Hey, do you know when the show will premiere? I know it's sometime next month, but I was wondering which day... I'm sure if I looked through the last couple of pages, I'd find the info, but it's a Friday night and I'm tired and you seem knowledgeable, so... Thanks in advance.

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2185794;
    Hey, do you know when the show will premiere? I know it's sometime next month, but I was wondering which day... I'm sure if I looked through the last couple of pages, I'd find the info, but it's a Friday night and I'm tired and you seem knowledgeable, so... Thanks in advance.
    I think I heard someone say January 30th but I'm not sure.

  9. #129
    FORT Regular Marc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    83
    I think I heard someone say January 30th but I'm not sure.
    Thanks. That's still too far away for my liking, but at least we have The Duel to watch until then...

  10. #130
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2186050;
    Thanks. That's still too far away for my liking, but at least we have The Duel to watch until then...
    Yeah, and The Duel is great I think, but this will be the first road rules I'll ever watch so it's going to be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.