+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen;2182122;
    i seriously hate the premise of this show. have we forgot what road rules was all about in the first place. in my opinion they should do away with the whole voting off and rotating new people in. they should restore it to how it used to be, 6 people, one rv, and a crazy trip in unfamiliar terrain.

but i did vote for my favorite. eric from campus crawl, yes please :]]
    That does sound like it would be better, but their not going to do it like that but that sounds much better.

Its almost January we should be finding out anytime the cast of RR: 14.

I can't wait until we find out whose gonna be on the RV (though it sucks that the cast won't even be permanant for more than like a week before someone gets voted off -- I hate that format and agree with those who said they should stick to the original version!)

I am like going through some sort of tv deprivation at the moment...all of my fave shows are on a seasonal hiatus or something, so I can't wait for RR 14 to air. It won't make the boring NY winter quite so...boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2184236;
    I can't wait until we find out whose gonna be on the RV (though it sucks that the cast won't even be permanant for more than like a week before someone gets voted off -- I hate that format and agree with those who said they should stick to the original version!)

I am like going through some sort of tv deprivation at the moment...all of my fave shows are on a seasonal hiatus or something, so I can't wait for RR 14 to air. It won't make the boring NY winter quite so...boring.
    Yeah it sounds to me as if the old format is alot better than the new one, I wouldn't want to see them get voted off.

Its almost January we should be finding out anytime the cast of RR: 14.
    I hope so; I want to see who was chosen. (I bet one person will be Veronica, which, by default, means another one will be Rachel...but I can't imagine who else will be there...)

Any idea of when we'll find out who was cast? Probably at least 2 weeks in advance, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2185048;
    I hope so; I want to see who was chosen. (I bet one person will be Veronica, which, by default, means another one will be Rachel...but I can't imagine who else will be there...)

Any idea of when we'll find out who was cast? Probably at least 2 weeks in advance, right?
    Yeah probably or maybe sooner hopefully, I'm really anxious to find out the cast.

Yeah probably or maybe sooner hopefully, I'm really anxious to find out the cast.
    Hey, do you know when the show will premiere? I know it's sometime next month, but I was wondering which day... I'm sure if I looked through the last couple of pages, I'd find the info, but it's a Friday night and I'm tired and you seem knowledgeable, so... Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2185794;
    Hey, do you know when the show will premiere? I know it's sometime next month, but I was wondering which day... I'm sure if I looked through the last couple of pages, I'd find the info, but it's a Friday night and I'm tired and you seem knowledgeable, so... Thanks in advance.
    I think I heard someone say January 30th but I'm not sure.

I think I heard someone say January 30th but I'm not sure.
    Thanks. That's still too far away for my liking, but at least we have The Duel to watch until then...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2186050;
    Thanks. That's still too far away for my liking, but at least we have The Duel to watch until then...
    Yeah, and The Duel is great I think, but this will be the first road rules I'll ever watch so it's going to be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread