+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

FORT Fan
    The RW/RR Talent manager posted that the cast could include the following....

2 cast members from X-Treme
    2 from South Pacific
    1 from Campus Crawl
    1 from Semester at Sea.

I would expect Derrick, Kina, Abram, Tina, Darrell, and Veronica. How fun. -_-

My favorite Road Rules season is a close tie between the VERY first season and Road Rules:Europe.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2177317;

2 from South Pacific
    1 from Campus Crawl
    1 from Semester at Sea.

I know all of those people actually because of the challenges, but if thats going to be the cast it should be pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2177317;

2 from South Pacific
    1 from Campus Crawl
    1 from Semester at Sea.

Wow what a waste. All Members should have been from Campus-crawl and older at the very least. We see enough of the x-treme bozos on the challenges.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I think that Kina, Derrick and Darrell would make it very boring. I'm glad that Veronica might be on it since I never saw her on a challenge yet.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2177834;
    I think that Kina, Derrick and Darrell would make it very boring. I'm glad that Veronica might be on it since I never saw her on a challenge yet.
    Yeah, me too, I've never seen her on anything so I'd like to see her, did she do good on any of the 7 challenges she was on?

FORT Fan
    Road Rules 14 is going to premeire on Tuesday, January 30th at 9:00 PM Eastern.

The most ideal cast that could come out of this cast for me would be: Danny, Kina, Cara, Donell, Darrell, and Veronica. And even that is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2178029;
    Road Rules 14 is going to premeire on Tuesday, January 30th at 9:00 PM Eastern.

The most ideal cast that could come out of this cast for me would be: Danny, Kina, Cara, Donell, Darrell, and Veronica. And even that is horrible.
    I can't stand Darrell I hope he's not on it and I really don't like Kina either but I'm not sure about the rest of them.

If it's those 6 then this will be horrible. They would lose more mission's then X-treme. But i love me some Cara. Derrick better not do this, if so he better turn it down especially when he
    Click to see Spoiler:
    won Inferno 3, that would be 4 years and 7 or 8 show's in a row were seeing his @ss

FORT Newbie
    i think they should cast road rulers we havent seen in a while..im tired of tina, derrick, etc....we see them all the time...i would like to see the road rulers from latin america, semester at sea, europe, northern trail...
    the cast i would want would consist of

Pua- Semester at Sea
    Roni- Northern Trail
    Piggy- Down Under
    Los- Season 1
    Josh- Latin America
    James- Maximum Velocity Tour

people like that because we haven't heard from any of them in a while...i think the show would be more interesting....the road rulers from x-treme and south pacific are better just to be seen on challeneges...because i think the classic road rules is way better than the latest roadies who are only interesting when intoxicated....

+ Reply to Thread