+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

The Real World Denver

The Real World XVIII
    The Real World: Denver will be the eighteenth season of MTV's popular reality television series The cast members are living in Denver's LoDo neighborhood in a recently renovated building which previously housed the B-52 Billiards, located at 1920 Market St. The announcement of the location came as a surprise to many who had anticipated the eighteenth season would be filmed in Detroit rather then Denver. The Denver season is expected to follow the format of the past seventeen seasons. Filming began in early June 2006 and is expected to end sometime in late-September (or about 17 weeks).

CAST:
    1. Steve a.k.a. Stephen Nichols 22 years old, straight, from Sacramento, California, attending Howard University in Washington D.C. Student body Vice President, and President of Pi Kappa Alpha Colony at Howard.

2. Davis a.k.a. James Davis Mallory IV, born Aug. 10, 1983, gay, from Marietta Georgia, attended Stetson University in Florida, boyfriend is Peter Dunning, raised Baptist, may be working at J.R.’s Bar and Grille

3. 'Brooke a.k.a. Brooke Jackson LaBarbera, 24 year old, from Nashville, Tennessee, now resides in Los Angeles, California, graduated from Hillsboro High School in Nashville, graduated from Belmont University in Tennessee, named “Nashville Party Girl 2005,″ member of Chi Omega Fraternity (a sorority), mother (Carolyn) and father (Joe) are psychologists, no siblings, loves writing, photography, charity work, fashion and beauty

4. Ty a.k.a. Tyrie, 23 years old, supposed football player, nickname: Darc Kent, straight, from Lincoln, Nebraska, graduated from Northwest High school in Omaha, Neb., parents are Raven (father) and Rita (mother), attending University of Nebraska at Lincoln

5. Colie a.k.a. Nicole Mara Edison, born Dec. 7, 1983, from East Brunswick, New Jersey, went to East Brunswick High School, recently graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans, majored in communications, president of her sorority Alpha Epsilon Phi, went to Boston University briefly after being evacuated due to Hurricane Katrina, boyfriend broke up with her just before show started

6. Alex a.k.a. Alex Smith, 22 years old, the youngest of the group, straight, from Houston, Texas, attending Arizona State University, swimmer on the ASU Swim Team, may be working at Rise Nightclub

7. Jenn from Martinez, California, a Raiderette, studying psychology at Diablo Valley College, has worked as an independent make-up artist, has taught dance at some East Bay, Calif. dance studios, choreographed high school/Pop Warner cheerleading competition routines, enjoys kickboxing and working out
    By Wikipedia

Denver>>
    should be fun to watch
    any news on this season?

wooooooo denver.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    wooooooo denver.
    My brother and his girlfriend live in Denver, i went and visited them in July and saw the house where the cast is living. Apparently the street they lived on was all reconstructed to look really nice when it's on tv. And, one of my brothers girlfriends friends is on the show because she has some sort of thing with one of the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sakeofdrama View Post
    My brother and his girlfriend live in Denver, i went and visited them in July and saw the house where the cast is living. Apparently the street they lived on was all reconstructed to look really nice when it's on tv. And, one of my brothers girlfriends friends is on the show because she has some sort of thing with one of the guys.
    I went to Denver last Thanksgiving to visit my boyfriends family, and.........as nice as Colorado is, Denver just didnt seem exciting. But, thats me. He grew up there and loves it.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

-Brooke

-Stephen

-Colie

-Tyree

-Alex

-James (Davis)

Jenn...Can't find a pic on her, saw a pic of her once and she was hot, she looks Asain or Philippino (or just mixed) I don't know...
    ----
    I got these from a site on Denver/ another message board/ Myspace. lol

nice job
    Brandongr3

Brandongr3
    do you have the message board link

Jenn:

Denver? boring.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast