+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

I agree. No one should have to be put through that crap simply to be the teacher or mentor... trying to get the homophobe to open their narrow mind. It makes for a very tough living situation; one that I wouldn't enter into willingly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2129584;
    Did anyone else see the casting episode? Paula should sue the hair and makeup department!
    That was my FIRST thought while watching! Maybe she pulled a Britney (interview with Matt Lauer anyone?) and insisted on doing her own hair and makeup.

My SECOND thought was - Have any of these castmembers watched the past few seasons? Do they all develop a mysterious inability to compute that everything they are saying and doing will be aired on national tv for millions of people to see??!! (including their parents)???!! I guess they all want to be the next Trishelle, or Tonya. Wow, what lofty goals!

That being said, it will make for some great tv while also enabling me to experience that little admitted but very real Jerry Springer kind of magic: "Wow. At least I'm not THAT chick!"
    Go Tigers!

From the highlights of the season, it looks to be an interesting season of RW or let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy;2136746;
    I guess they all want to be the next Trishelle, or Tonya. Wow, what lofty goals!
    Hey, Tonya and Trishelle work very very hard for their STD's collection.

Thrishelle is the ultimate s*** no one can top her. We haven't even seen Tonya have sex or anything before so she's not a s*** IMO. People call her a s***though, but there's not that much proof.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2144444;
    Thrishelle is the ultimate s*** no one can top her. We haven't even seen Tonya have sex or anything before so she's not a s*** IMO. People call her a s***though, but there's not that much proof.
    She slept with Theo on Battle of the Sexes 2, Landon on Inferno 2, and Mark before Inferno 2 filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2144685;
    She slept with Theo on Battle of the Sexes 2, Landon on Inferno 2, and Mark before Inferno 2 filmed.
    And Johnny Fairplay while/before filming The Scorned.

Why do they always have one gay person on RW or most of the time they do but why?

Because, unfortunately, it's a source of learning and conflict because there is also normally a homophobe. (Not unfortunately that they're there... unfortunately they're a source of conflict.)

Also, because the producers have certain "categories" that they feel that they must cast each season. This season the foil to the gay person is the devout Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2144685;
    Im talking about actully seeing it, other then hearing it from others peoples mouths.

Johnsonator, there's been 2 gay guys on a show together. Karamo and Willie (RWhilly)

+ Reply to Thread