+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

Re: The Real World Denver

I only got to catch about half of the reunion show, does anyone know what the big news was?

This Reunion was lame in my eyes. Colie was as usual annoying, Jenn seemed to want to but in on everything.

The only things that came out on this were:
    Alex was really quiet and he has no game.....
    Colie sounded like a racist when she said Alex was casted for her and Jenn because Stephen and Tyrie were black. Jenn tried to cover up but it didnt help. Colie basically digged herself a big hole that only Alton or any other black guy on the next challenge can dig her out of.
    Stephen still doesnt agree with a gay lifestyle.
    Alex couldn't have sat any farther away from Colie if he tried.
    Jenn was edited to look like she hooked up with mad guys
    Davis basically said Colie doesnt matter.
    The cast seems to be distant. Ty said no one calls him, Davis/Brooke seem close, Jenn/Colie seem close but thats about it. The rest seem like maybe they'd talk to each other on a challenge but thats it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2417175;
    I only got to catch about half of the reunion show, does anyone know what the big news was?
    There is a good recap at TVgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2417230;
    Colie sounded like a racist when she said Alex was casted for her and Jenn because Stephen and Tyrie were black. Jenn tried to cover up but it didnt help. Colie basically digged herself a big hole that only Alton or any other black guy on the next challenge can dig her out of.
    Maybe you didn't get her...To me it wasn't racist I agreed with her. Stephen was the nice black guy, with the girlfriend, a christian. Davis was the gay guy with problems of excepting himself, Tyrie was casted to be the "angry black man" leaving usless Alex, the random guy with no goals of being on the show or storyline but to party (exactly what he said) and come between Jenn and Colie.

She was so right.

I thought Colie sounded extemely ignorant when she went into the whole "Alex was cast for Jen and I" thing. Especially when she followed it up with, "Not that I wouldn't hook up with a black guy, I have before and I would again." Just stop talking already!! Ty and Stephen looked like they had heard this kind of asinine drivel from her before, as they just sat there, rolling their eyes and laughing.Sounds like people that say, "I'm not racist, I know lots of black people". Also thought Colie was rude when she was talking about not getting along with Brooke, and said it might have been easier if she had known about Brookes "condition". I gave Brooke a lot of credit for not even addressing that dumb statement (although her and Davis were kind of giggling about it) Doesn't look like Colie learned much from watching her behavior on TV. And to think, in the beginning, I thought she would be one of my favorites...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2417734;
    Maybe you didn't get her...To me it wasn't racist I agreed with her. Stephen was the nice black guy, with the girlfriend, a christian. Davis was the gay guy with problems of excepting himself, Tyrie was casted to be the "angry black man" leaving usless Alex, the random guy with no goals of being on the show or storyline but to party (exactly what he said) and come between Jenn and Colie.

She was so right.
    How is that right?
    Why couldnt Tyrie just be "the big angry guy" Why does race have to be involved?
    Why couldnt Alex be the useless white guy or Davis be the white gay guy, if thats the case. But really, race just shouldnt be brought into it at all.
    If Colie did say that (I havent seen it) then that is pretty racist and I guess she learned nothing from the experience.

Yeah this reunion was pretty boring, or what I saw of it was. Did you guys like it?

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2418525;
    How is that right?
    Why couldnt Tyrie just be "the big angry guy" Why does race have to be involved?
    Why couldnt Alex be the useless white guy or Davis be the white gay guy, if thats the case. But really, race just shouldnt be brought into it at all.
    If Colie did say that (I havent seen it) then that is pretty racist and I guess she learned nothing from the experience.
    Well, I'm sticking to what I think. I don't think it was a racist comment, yea she shouldn't have said anything about race but it was true how Colie and Jenn explained why Alex was on the show.

Race and Orientation always gets involved when people watch the show or when they cast the kids (Not just talking about the Real World), It's the shows stereotypes. I was just saying most seasons show/label only black men as "the angry black man," just how they have the "Whore/slut," the "Frat boy," "the flamboyant gay guy" of the season etc. That's all I'm saying.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I don't recall her saying that and i watched it today. It was Tyrie who said, "I don't want to be the angry black guy". Colie and Jenn said that Steve had a girlfriend, Tyrie wanted to bring girls every night. Lets not forget that Alex has absolutely no game which renders the girls extremely stupid for falling for whatever week line.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2419704;
    I don't recall her saying that and i watched it today. It was Tyrie who said, "I don't want to be the angry black guy". Colie and Jenn said that Steve had a girlfriend, Tyrie wanted to bring girls every night. Lets not forget that Alex has absolutely no game which renders the girls extremely stupid for falling for whatever week line.
    Jenn cleaned it up for her by saying Tyrie only wanted to bring in girls but that was after Colie stuck her foot in her mouth by saying by them casting two black guys (not that she wouldnt date a black guy...etc) it seemed like Alex was casted for them.

+ Reply to Thread