+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

Re: The Real World Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2354099;
    I like Tyrie actually.
    LOL, how?

I don't mind him as long as he keeps his mouth shut. As soon as he starts yelling or arguing I just cannot stand him.

Colie is one of the worst reality contestants ever. All episodes that focus on her are about her making out or having sex. Ugh.

I like Tyrie. I think he is very hot-tempered but he is a good person.
    Brooke is the star of the season. Without her it would be a boring season.
    I like Tyrie, Brooke, Davis, and I kinda like Steven and Jenn(not really though).

I can not stand Alex. He is an a-hole, too conceited, and talks about everyone like a little school girl. I wish he was on the Inferno, just so I could watch Alton or Abe or Derrick send him home crying.

I may be biased, but I think Brooke could be one of those legendary Real Worlders. Like Flora from Miami (I didn't watch the season, but I have heard much about her). But since Brooke was casted in Denver, I don't think she's going to be remembered as much. Denver's certainly not the best season in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2189343;
    I asked this before, but....

so you know how there's always one castmember who gets the least amount of airtime. I call them the "seventh castmember." IMO, Jose was the seventh castmember last season. Who do you think is gonna get the title this season?

My bet is Stephen.
    Quoting myself from page 25.

I change my bet. Stephen is definitely not the "seventh castmember." As of right now, it's Alex.

Yeah Alex gets less airtime than Stephen, but they both don't really get much airtime at all.

Do you guys think they will actually put together a good cast for the next Real World?

Colie is so NASTY!...This episode makes her look really bad...And the previews for the next epi don't make her look that good either...She should really learn to keep things out of her mouth that don't belong there and keep the legs closed (be more selective)!

And no they will not put together a good cast for next year...They will still have all the same stereotypicals type casts they have every year...

Has Colie ever had sex without getting plastered first??? She is so easy, get her drunk and bop her. Will she even remember? That girl has got to have some nasty STD's by now. I'm sure her parents are really proud of her behavior.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Okay, I admit I haven't been watching this season except the past few episodes, but I wanted to ask, how the heck is Colie considered a "good guy" on the challenge?! Granted they don't have a team called drunk whore or annoying waste of space, but still...good guy?! Then again, what we consider "good guys" isn't really the same in RW/RR. Most of the actual good guys aren't even participating in these challenges anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2365077;
    Okay, I admit I haven't been watching this season except the past few episodes, but I wanted to ask, how the heck is Colie considered a "good guy" on the challenge?! Granted they don't have a team called drunk whore or annoying waste of space, but still...good guy?! Then again, what we consider "good guys" isn't really the same in RW/RR. Most of the actual good guys aren't even participating in these challenges anymore.
    There have been people I thought were misplaced before. For example, Landon was a good guy for the Inferno II. He may have a nice personality, but does anyone remember the time when he picked up a knife and was about to approach Melanie? Karamo stopped him in his tracks (oddly enough, Karamo was a bad guy in that season ). But that was one of the few things Karamo did that was nice.

As for Colie, I don't know. I think she has a nice girl look to her.
    But then once she speaks, she loses that nice girl persona and turns into this wild child that hooks up with 3 guys in 2 days.

+ Reply to Thread