+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

Colie looks like a drama queen

FORT Fan
    Heres some spoilers for whats coming up this season (nothing too big)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Be prepared for another Real World Threesome. Davis, one of the female cast members, and a friend of Davis' all hook up together.

Jenn and Colie are both supposedly hooking up with Alex. Jenn has a boyfriend back home, and he either has or is coming to visit.

People around Denver think Brooke and Steve are really nice and sweet, while they think Colie and Ty are rude and obnoxious.

Ty was on the Tommy Lee Goes to College show. Apparently, him and Stephen are very different. Ty is compared to a "straight Karamo" from RW Philly, while Stephen is said to be like Jacquese from San Diego. Stephen has a girlfriend that either came in to visit, or that he met in Denver. Brooke has a boyfriend back home, too.

all this is from the GetRealDenver website

OMG another Las vegas season lol

Click to see Spoiler:
    This seasons vacation spot is Thailand. The cast members were there during the 17th, i think they still are.

And BMP is wrapping up this season 2 weeks early (end of August), because they got all the footage they need already. Hopefully this means its a good, drama-filled season.

I really hope Denver comes out good, entertaining, and drama-filled, because the real world seasons are just not the same anymore.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

I'm glad to see the youngest is 22. With twentysomethings, it seems that once you get old enough to drink legally, you get a tiny bit more mature about it. I think all past seasons have had at least one roommate in their late teens. At least the ones I have watched.

I do wish they had done the show in Boulder (about 30 miles away) than in Denver. I used to travel up there for business a lot, and Boulder (college town) seems like it has a lot more to offer for entertaining the twenty something set

Hmm. Denver could be interesting (RW has been better this season, in Key West). When are they ever going to have a season in DC? I feel like I have been waiting forever.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Hmm. Denver could be interesting (RW has been better this season, in Key West). When are they ever going to have a season in DC? I feel like I have been waiting forever.
    GET REAL DENVER: A recent post from a reader had this to say about upcoming “Real World” locales: “The reason why (there’s) no ‘Real World’ D.C. is because the year the were going to film it was one year to the day of the war on Iraq, plus they don’t have enough support from Bush yet to do one so until then it looks like season 19-20 will be Tokyo and Atlanta/Phoenix respectively.”
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Hmmmm.... I don't know how I feel about Tokyo. On the one hand, it could possibly be very cool to see the locale, but I will also imagine that it might make the kids very insular due to the culture/language barrier. If they do their casting right (have some kids who have taken Japanese in college) it could be a TRUE real world experience. But I'm not confident that they'll get the casting down pat.

Atlanta is a kickass city... quite fun. We might also get our most diverse cast since RW10 if they choose Atlanta.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Hmmmm.... I don't know how I feel about Tokyo. On the one hand, it could possibly be very cool to see the locale, but I will also imagine that it might make the kids very insular due to the culture/language barrier. If they do their casting right (have some kids who have taken Japanese in college) it could be a TRUE real world experience. But I'm not confident that they'll get the casting down pat.
    Tokyo has many clubs and bars and most of the Japanese can speak english very well. If they do another international season they should have people from places other than the US.
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

+ Reply to Thread