+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2170172;
    Yeah, I was glad to see them make up and stuff but Davis should not have said what he said on the phone but I'm glad Davis didn't go over and it looks like on the next episode Tyrie's going to be sticking up for Davis.

please, Tyrie shouldn't have even said anything to Davis either! Davis had no obligation to Stephen, it didn't matter if he was there or not. Is he supposed to help the guy who had JUST said that he thought Davis's lifestyle was wrong and he didn't like/agree with it? And Tyrie should not have jumped in like that, he had NOTHING to do with the arguement. What Davis said was wrong, just like Tyrie's actions were.

This show should be a public service announcement for teens and young adults to show them the wonderful things that happen time and time again when drinking and emotions are thrown into the mix. Not as fun as kids think for sure!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Honestly, the producers must specifically look for alcoholics or alcoholic prone personalities when they cast The Real World. Although the misunderstandin/fights/accidental sex lessons are reasonable and entertaining, I'm getting tired of it going this far EVERY SINGLE SEASON. I always enjoy the first few episodes of every season, but then I grow so weary of them making the same mistakes over and over and over, always involving alcohol.

I guess they figure the show will lose viewership with a bunch of responsible mature young adults who can drink without losing control every night.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Charcoal2;2170364;

please, Tyrie shouldn't have even said anything to Davis either! Davis had no obligation to Stephen, it didn't matter if he was there or not. Is he supposed to help the guy who had JUST said that he thought Davis's lifestyle was wrong and he didn't like/agree with it? And Tyrie should not have jumped in like that, he had NOTHING to do with the arguement. What Davis said was wrong, just like Tyrie's actions were.
    I agree. I also disliked how Tyrie felt as though he was the more "civil" person by leaving the room every time Davis confronted him. I think Tyrie felt as though his screaming at Davis would scare him, and that he could just boss around and punk him all he wanted. But Davis was just as much a tough guy as Ty was and stood up to him big time, and I think that intimidated Ty.

It was obviously contradictory the way Ty was calling Davis a punk and a coward etc... in order to start a fight, but once Davis showed he wasn't scared, Tyrie didn't have the courage to actually finish what he started.

Well, I think it's more entertaining when stuff like this happens people getting drunk and fighting, it would be boring if stuff like that didn't happen.

Im not gonna talk about the whole fight cause i have the same opinion of most of you. But Davis just seemed real weird when he was drunk [So was Tyrie] and a little "touchy feely"

The earlier shows didn't focus on alcohol. They were about 7 "kids" who were trying a new experience. Sure, sometimes they went out and partied or got into fights, but it wasn't just about the hooking up and who is the bigger alcoholic/slut/idiot. I miss the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2170836;
    The earlier shows didn't focus on alcohol. They were about 7 "kids" who were trying a new experience. Sure, sometimes they went out and partied or got into fights, but it wasn't just about the hooking up and who is the bigger alcoholic/slut/idiot. I miss the old days.
    I sadly never seen those days because I didn't start watching it until RW: Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2170836;
    Yes, and they were people of varying backgrounds, cultures, sizes, shapes and colors. The lessons were far more varied about life, and did not include alcohol on every episode. Now they're just a bunch of pretty alcoholic wanna-be-actor/model sluts with a token gay or black sprinkled in. I think the pinnacle season was RW New Orleans, but from there it went downhill fast. RW Paris was so unbearably bad, and Austin was a true vomit fest.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2171238;
    Yes, and they were people of varying backgrounds, cultures, sizes, shapes and colors. The lessons were far more varied about life, and did not include alcohol on every episode. Now they're just a bunch of pretty alcoholic wanna-be-actor/model sluts with a token gay or black sprinkled in. I think the pinnacle season was RW New Orleans, but from there it went downhill fast. RW Paris was so unbearably bad, and Austin was a true vomit fest.
    It sounds like Real World Paris was one of the worst seasons, but I would like to have seen that one.

+ Reply to Thread