+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2167484;
    I figured Austin would have one of the highest ratings but I never got to see the Las Vegas season or San Diego wasn't it the Paris season when CT beat a bunch of people up or something.
    CT had a fight with one guy. One.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2167532;
    CT had a fight with one guy. One.
    Oh well is there anywhere I can go and watch it on the internet?

Hey... just found you guys, been looking for other good reality tv sites, and have been watching the Denver show.

Cheers,
    NORTH

Well tonight we finally get to see what happens between Tyrie and Davis, I hope Tyrie beats him up.

Well they fight, but Davis said what I thought he said and that ain't cool...I don't like him at all...But it was big of Stephen and Tyrie to forgive him and try to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2169873;
    Well they fight, but Davis said what I thought he said and that ain't cool...I don't like him at all...But it was big of Stephen and Tyrie to forgive him and try to move on...
    Yeah I agree, I would have like to see Tyrie or Stephen hit him after all that, he needed it, then he called them the "N word" on the phone which was awful and he deserved to get beat up, I was surprised to see Tyrie and Stephen forgive him so fast.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I think that Tyrie and Davis were both drunk. I'm glad that Stephen and Ty forgave him.

I wonder where Alex and Jenn were during the fight. They were probably having sex again. At least Colie and Brooke were trying to break it up.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

It looks to me like Tyrie severely overreacted to the initial situation of Davis possibly leaving Stephen alone at the club. Davis being drunk certainly didn't help matters either. Seemed to me like that whole episode was just a chaotic mess. I'm glad to see the producers got involved to make sure it didn't get physical. They're both big guys- Tyrie being bigger, of course- and its way too early on in the season for that kind of stuff to be going on.

FORT Newbie
    The racial slur made by Davis was definitely wrong, however Tyrie (the one who started the fight) picking on Davis like that, and calling him a "punk bitch" etc... over and over again was just as bad. Davis even tried to hug him, yet Tyrie persisted to act violently towards him.

However, Davis came back to say how sorry he was and he showed his remorse. Tyrie made no apologies (only expecting them) and he seemingly felt as though Davis should have been bowing at his feet the way he acted so nonchalant as he was apologizing to him.

Again, what Davis said was uncalled for, but I still had a more negative opinion of Tyrie than Davis as I was watching this encounter take place. That being said, he did make peace with Davis eventually at the end and that made me warm up to him a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Eiffel;2170068;
    The racial slur made by Davis was definitely wrong, however Tyrie (the one who started the fight) picking on Davis like that, and calling him a "punk bitch" etc... over and over again was just as bad. Davis even tried to hug him, yet Tyrie persisted to act violently towards him.

However, Davis came back to say how sorry he was and he showed his remorse. Tyrie made no apologies (only expecting them) and he seemingly felt as though Davis should have been bowing at his feet the way he acted so nonchalant as he was apologizing to him.

Again, what Davis said was uncalled for, but I still had a more negative opinion of Tyrie than Davis as I was watching this encounter take place. That being said, he did make peace with Davis eventually at the end and that made me warm up to him a bit.

Yeah, I was glad to see them make up and stuff but Davis should not have said what he said on the phone but I'm glad Davis didn't go over and it looks like on the next episode Tyrie's going to be sticking up for Davis.

+ Reply to Thread