+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

Quote Originally Posted by bigsqueeze;2163600;
    Colie and Jenn are BFF forever b/c they have something in common....they're both tramps who have effectively displayed their trampiness for the world to see on TV.
    Agreed. Just like Paris and Nicole! lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2163616;
    Agreed. Just like Paris and Nicole! lol
    More like Paris and Britney

Lucky for them that they appeared on the worst rated premiere EVER of "The Real World"!!
    Uh oh we all know what that means then.... next season the "voting off" begins.....
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Colie and Jenn are BFF forever b/c they have something in common....they're both tramps who have effectively displayed their trampiness for the world to see on TV.

Lucky for them that they appeared on the worst rated premiere EVER of "The Real World"!!
    That surprises me, I thought it was pretty good, but I don't like Jenn or Colie, but I like the other girl I can't remember her name though and I like Tyrie.

I can't believe Colie actually thinks (as do people around her) she's cute or hot. LOL. Yeah, her body's ok, but that face is so fug. The girl needs her eyes checked. Actually none of the girls this season is anything special, I must say.

Alex, lol, what the big deal is about. He walks like a cave man with that poor posture. He should just get it on with Davis and put a rest to all this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2164498;
    I can't believe Colie actually thinks (as do people around her) she's cute or hot. LOL. Yeah, her body's ok, but that face is so fug. The girl needs her eyes checked. Actually none of the girls this season is anything special, I must say.

Alex, lol, what the big deal is about. He walks like a cave man with that poor posture. He should just get it on with Davis and put a rest to all this.
    I think Colies ugly too, but I think the girl with black hair is alright looking.

What season of Real World had the best ratings?

I would think it would be Las Vegas...Las Vegas was off the chain...And I think Irulan has been the prettiest girl out of the all the seasons, she didn't have to slap on pounds of make-up, she was just natrually beautiful

FORT Fan
    No. San Diego was the best overall season, ratings wise. Las Vegas the highest rated season before San Diego came. Ironically enough, the season inbetween those two (Paris) was one of the worst in ratings.

Austin had the highest rated single episode though. The episode where Danny's mom died drew in about 5 million viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2167132;
    No. San Diego was the best overall season, ratings wise. Las Vegas the highest rated season before San Diego came. Ironically enough, the season inbetween those two (Paris) was one of the worst in ratings.

Austin had the highest rated single episode though. The episode where Danny's mom died drew in about 5 million viewers.
    I figured Austin would have one of the highest ratings but I never got to see the Las Vegas season or San Diego wasn't it the Paris season when CT beat a bunch of people up or something.

+ Reply to Thread