+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Denver

I'm really annoyed with the whole Colie/Alex situation.

Can we please get another story line going?

The preview for next week looks like the fight with Davis and Tyrie...And I don't think I'm going to like Davis anymore if he says what I think he is screaming on the phone to somebody:nono

I too am hoping the edited him saying only "ninja"....
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

There is a sneak preview of the first 6mins of the epi for next week up at mtv...It was a little confusing trying to figure out what happened at the bar between Stephen, Davis and someone else...But Tyrie is trippin, he would kill Davis if those two were to fight...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2162278;
    There is a sneak preview of the first 6mins of the epi for next week up at mtv...It was a little confusing trying to figure out what happened at the bar between Stephen, Davis and someone else...But Tyrie is trippin, he would kill Davis if those two were to fight...
    I agree no matter what davis said or did, there's no reason for tyrie to beat him up. That fight would be ridiculously lopsided.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Yeah, Tyrie would kill Davis but I just want to know what happened between Davis and Stephen, I think they got in a fight at the bar over something and Tyrie gets mad about it.

I saw the preview. Tyrie and Stephen did overreact but if anyone was to call you a N**** or N*****, you would'nt be your normal self. But Tyrie didn't know Davis was drunk and he took Davis's facial expressions as him trying to call Tyrie a punk. Kinda childish cause i thought only kids wanna fight when they think there being called a punk.

Oh and some bouncer called Stephen that name, right before that happen Dvis left. Stephen got mad cause i guess he was looking for him. But what i wanna know is, where was Alex. It was just Stephen and the girls. Why did he have to only get mad at Davis?

I would never call anyone that, but if I were Davis I would think twice about saying that out loud with your roomies being very buff and pissed.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2162614;
    I would never call anyone that, but if I were Davis I would think twice about saying that out loud with your roomies being very buff and pissed.
    Yeah, I agree Tyrie would kill Davis, but I can't wait till Next Wednesday to see what happens.

FORT Regular
    Colie and Jenn are BFF forever b/c they have something in common....they're both tramps who have effectively displayed their trampiness for the world to see on TV.

Lucky for them that they appeared on the worst rated premiere EVER of "The Real World"!!

+ Reply to Thread