+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

FORT Fan

RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

The Fresh Meat season has only been aired one episode, but MTV has already begun filming the 13th edition of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge down in Brazil last week.

This Challenge consists of 20 former cast members (along with a few Fresh Meat kids), in which all of them will compete for themselves. So far, all we know is that one player goes home after every Mission, by competing in "The Dual" against someone of the same sex.

TJ Lavin is once again the host.

Here's the Cast:
    Brad [Real World 14]
    CT [Real World 13]
    Derrick [Road Rules 13]
    Eric [Fresh Meat]
    Evan [Fresh Meat]
    John [Real World 17]
    Kenny [Fresh Meat]
    Nehemiah [Real World 16]
    Tyler [Real World 17]
    Wes [Real World 16]
    Aneesa [Real World 11]
    Beth [Real World 2]
    Casey [Fresh Meat]
    Diem [Fresh Meat]
    Jodi [Road Rules 13]
    Kina [Road Rules 13]
    Paula [Real World 17]
    Robin [Real World 14]
    Svetlana [Real World 17]
    Tina [Road Rules 12]

2 of each sex will make it to the Final Mission, but only 1 man and 1 woman will win this Challenge. Filming should wrap by the last week of June.

FORT Fan
    SPOILERS posted below. dont read if you dont want to know.

Click to see Spoiler:
    John and Tyler of Key West were sent into the very first Dual. Everyone was shocked when Tyler won.

HUGE news. After the 2nd Mission, Tina and Beth got into a very heated fight that resulted in Tina getting kicked off the Challenge for hitting Beth in the face twice. Beth did not hit back and is still there.

Ugh... I just wish Beth would get jabbed in the eye so she would become blind, and never will go on TV ever again.

DOWN WITH BETH!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    Ugh... I just wish Beth would get jabbed in the eye so she would become blind, and never will go on TV ever again.

DOWN WITH BETH!
    I couldn't agree with you more. lol

FORT Fanatic
    If there are 20 people on the show and only 4 people make it to the end, then 16 people will be eliminated over the course of the show. does that mean that there will be 17 missions total instead of 16?

Beth [Real World 2]
    Good grief, this girl knows how to make the most out of her fifteen minutes. She's almost old enough to be some of the new cast's mother.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fanatic
    i don't think Beth even cares about the missions and winning them. I think Beth only comes on these challenges to piss people off and start drama.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    SPOILERS posted below. dont read if you dont want to know.

Click to see Spoiler:
    John and Tyler of Key West were sent into the very first Dual. Everyone was shocked when Tyler won.

HUGE news. After the 2nd Mission, Tina and Beth got into a very heated fight that resulted in Tina getting kicked off the Challenge for hitting Beth in the face twice. Beth did not hit back and is still there.
    that is a big shocker.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler beating out John.
    Just shows how good this one might be.
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-03-2006 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Good grief, this girl knows how to make the most out of her fifteen minutes. She's almost old enough to be some of the new cast's mother.
    I wish there would just be a point where Burnem-Murray (sp?) just stop asking her to join the show!

I think this is eventually gonna drive viewers away! Everyone is sick of her... bleh

FORT Newbie
    Why the hell is Derrick doing every single challenge that there has been since he has gotten off his season? He really needs to take a break from these challenges and get a life.

What happened to Patrick for Derricks RR season? He seems like the kind of guy that would want to do all of thte challenges.

This sounds like a cool season and I can't wait for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 123456789101151 ... LastLast