+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458586878889909192939495

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Tina was only alright. As I recall on I think it was Inferno 2 (the good guys vs. bad asses) she had to be carried by some of the male players on her team in the final mission. She does alright but not as good as some of the girls.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2251477;
    Tina was only alright. As I recall on I think it was Inferno 2 (the good guys vs. bad asses) she had to be carried by some of the male players on her team in the final mission. She does alright but not as good as some of the girls.
    Yeah and she had an emotional breakdown at the end of the mission. However, Veronica and Rachel weren't mad at her becuase she never said that she was good at running. Tonya, however, did say she was a good runner and when she had to be carried by the men, Rachel/veronica became pissed.

FORT Fan
    I think rachel could beat jodi. Sorry we were talking about that the other day. But I think Rachel is the best female competitor.

Yeah, but Jodi is a really competitor, but she seems a little small, thats the reason I think Coral could beat her or maybe even Tina if it was a physical competition.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2252266;
    I think rachel could beat jodi. Sorry we were talking about that the other day. But I think Rachel is the best female competitor.
    I don't know if she is the best (I would still pick Coral) but I think she is definitely better than Jodi. Rachel is one of the best female competitors though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2252909;
    I don't know if she is the best (I would still pick Coral) but I think she is definitely better than Jodi. Rachel is one of the best female competitors though.
    Coral is probably the best competitor from Real World, but overall, I wouldn't say she is the best. Jodi isn't either. Holly, Sophia, Ellen, Christena are much better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup;2253643;
    Coral is probably the best competitor from Real World, but overall, I wouldn't say she is the best. Jodi isn't either. Holly, Sophia, Ellen, Christena are much better IMO.
    Yea, i think everything you said is correct and sumed up this conversation about who's the best and blah blah blah. lol

lol, I just can't wait till the next challenges comes on.

Well I was really surprised to see how much Wes changed from Real World Austin and Fresh Meat, he seemed to mature a whole lot, what do you guys think about him now?

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

BEST CHALLENGE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER !

ever,ever.

i loved this so much ! ct and diem were just so amazing and i know it was like a year ago but im still so obsessed with how great the duel was !

i will never forget this season and i miss it so much ! they need to play reruns or something because this season ws just so great ! i love it !

T H E D U E L R O C K S !

+ Reply to Thread