+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know why I cant get the mtv duel site working i clicked on the link and it took me to the paige but nothing showed up it was all black and gray.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan17 View Post
    Does anyone know why I cant get the mtv duel site working i clicked on the link and it took me to the paige but nothing showed up it was all black and gray.
    They finally have a site up, its about time. It's properly a flash site and you need flash player installed or if you already do sometimes, especially at work I have firewalls, you need to press control and then click on the site to enable it.

OK I just tried it, same problem. It may not be up just yet and try later.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovefootball View Post
    How can Diem be in another challenge so soon? In "Fresh Meat" she said she has cancer and had to start a massive round of chemo soon after the challenge was over. Is it even true? What's up with that?
    According to her bio on the MTV site, she underwent 6 months of chemo...it didn't say what the latest update on her cancer is tho.....Wishing the best health for her tho!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovefootball
    How can Diem be in another challenge so soon? In "Fresh Meat" she said she has cancer and had to start a massive round of chemo soon after the challenge was over. Is it even true? What's up with that?
    A lot of people on other message boards question whether she even really does have cancer. Fresh Meat filmed throughout all of October. The Duel started in May. I'm not going to say she's lying, because I dont know much about caner and chemo therapy, but it doesnt seem like something that you can have 6 months, and then fly down to Brazil to compete in crazy ass missions on a daily basis a month later.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    A lot of people on other message boards question whether she even really does have cancer. Fresh Meat filmed throughout all of October. The Duel started in May. I'm not going to say she's lying, because I dont know much about caner and chemo therapy, but it doesnt seem like something that you can have 6 months, and then fly down to Brazil to compete in crazy ass missions on a daily basis a month later.
    You know, I've been wondering the same thing.......If you remember on the Osbournes, Sharon Osbourne was always so sick after her treatments, now I know she's older than Diem & it was for colon cancer, if that even makes a difference, but still.....My cousin underwent chemo when he was 6 and I was 10 and I can remember my mom talking about how tired he was afterwards...not to mention the fact that he also lost all of his hair. And I believe that Sharon Osbourne also had to wear a wig, right?

I can't wait for The Duel! I always look forward to seeing how the new Real Worlders do on challenges with the exception of Fresh Meat, in which the Austin cast was just unbearable. However, Key West is one of my favorite seasons, so I'm excited.

Svetlana is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    On the challenge did'nt she say she found out she had cancer 2 weeks ago before the challenge started? Maybe it is possible for you to cur or get better in 6 months, who knows. But maybe on the challenge she might have some troubles in missions/ Duels due to having cancer for a while.

btw, the challenge airs on Thursdays not Mondays. Premiere is Oct. 12th not the 2cd.

FORT Fan
    MTV.com (Overdrive) has a sneak peak of the first 15 minutes of the premeire episode. It actually seems pretty good.

hey ash<3

and if you haven't noticed, diem lost ALL her hair also. She is in a duel where it shows her with a little bit of hair.

FORT Fanatic
    I saw the sneak peak. it was good. As expected, the Key West cast is being targeted.

Who do you think Svetlana will save : John or Tyler? I think she'll save John cuz she got along with him better. She and Tyler had issues on their season. She was pissed when Kenny saved her.

+ Reply to Thread