+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

I can't believe that he won
    Thats a shame

Wow this season seems exciting. Any idea when it's coming out? I guess that they are going to want RW Key West people voted off just like they wanted RW Austin ppl voted off?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler beating John in the first one? I was looking foward to seeing the new Key West people stay in there for a while. And Beth and Tina fighting.. wow. This season is going to be good!
    Click to see Spoiler:

Last edited by Mariner; 08-10-2006 at 05:47 PM.

FORT Fan
    Picture of a few of the castmembers down in Brazil when The Duel was still filming.

Brad CT Aneesa Svetlana Beth Derrick Jodi Diem Eric Kina Evan

I think Diem is wearing a wig.....

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    The Fresh Meat season has only been aired one episode, but MTV has already begun filming the 13th edition of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge down in Brazil last week.

This Challenge consists of 20 former cast members (along with a few Fresh Meat kids), in which all of them will compete for themselves. So far, all we know is that one player goes home after every Mission, by competing in "The Dual" against someone of the same sex.

TJ Lavin is once again the host.

Here's the Cast:
    Brad [Real World 14]
    CT [Real World 13]
    Derrick [Road Rules 13]
    Eric [Fresh Meat]
    Evan [Fresh Meat]
    John [Real World 17]
    Kenny [Fresh Meat]
    Nehemiah [Real World 16]
    Tyler [Real World 17]
    Wes [Real World 16]
    Aneesa [Real World 11]
    Beth [Real World 2]
    Casey [Fresh Meat]
    Diem [Fresh Meat]
    Jodi [Road Rules 13]
    Kina [Road Rules 13]
    Paula [Real World 17]
    Robin [Real World 14]
    Svetlana [Real World 17]
    Tina [Road Rules 12]

2 of each sex will make it to the Final Mission, but only 1 man and 1 woman will win this Challenge. Filming should wrap by the last week of June.
    I'm not impressed with this list. I like seeing more old timers from early RW/RR shows. Beth is the only one , RW2, the closests in age is Tina from RR 12.

Jodi : wonder who she's going to hook up with.

When is this coming out?

EDIT:
    On May 24, 2006, the cast left Houston for Brazil. Alumni from Real World, Road Rules and the newbies from the Fresh Meat Challenge have been invited to participate. The season is officially done filming and will air Fall 2006 along with Real World: Denver. TJ Lavin was the host this season. 4 people (2 girls, 2 guys) make it to the end, and 1 girl, and 1 guy win. Filming took place in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.

I cant wait.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by MTVrealityFreak View Post
    When is this coming out?

EDIT:
    On May 24, 2006, the cast left Houston for Brazil. Alumni from Real World, Road Rules and the newbies from the Fresh Meat Challenge have been invited to participate. The season is officially done filming and will air Fall 2006 along with Real World: Denver. TJ Lavin was the host this season. 4 people (2 girls, 2 guys) make it to the end, and 1 girl, and 1 guy win. Filming took place in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.
    This fall/winter, is what i heard.

There was a duel commercail during the VMA's. It was like 10 seconds but here's what you'll see:

Scene One: Two people Hang gliding.
    Scene Two: People doing a cheers at the table: Robin only visible. Saying "Cheers because on you is going home"

Scene Three: Possible Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TJ Lavin watching a duel and the names on the back of the t-shirts are Aneesa and Paula. So they duel. Aneesa throws Paula down.

Scene Four: Another duel:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    CT with a bandana on his head holding onto a pole.

Scene Five: People shot gunning beers in the kitchen: DEFINATELY Kenny and Eric, along with three other males.
    Scene Six:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tina hitting Beth!

Scene Seven: Aneesa the kitchen yelling at someone (whos not Kina but Kina is there) saying "you are a disgrace!"
    Scene Eight: Kina, Eric and other in a club dancing.
    Scene Nine: Beth and Tina with Beth saying "I'm not afraid of you"
    Scene Ten: People walking over water on a bridge thingy during a mission. Looks like a guy and a girl. Actually looks like (Definitely Eric) and Beth or Robin.
    Scene Eleven: Jodi and Kina with 2 other girls in the room. Kina saying "Is this blackmail?"
    Scene Twelve: Aneesa, Kina, Svetlana and somebody with pink hair (looks like Robin?) watching a duel and not liking the outcome.

So Kina's kinda getting most of the airtime...which bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by MTVrealityFreak View Post
    Wow this season seems exciting. Any idea when it's coming out? I guess that they are going to want RW Key West people voted off just like they wanted RW Austin ppl voted off?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler beating John in the first one? I was looking foward to seeing the new Key West people stay in there for a while. And Beth and Tina fighting.. wow. This season is going to be good!
    Click to see Spoiler:

As in almost all of the challenges, the cast from the most recent show are usually targeted first.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

I am just so pleased that Evan is back for this challenge. There's just something about him that I really like. I think, *hope*, this one will be better than fresh meat. I enjoyed fresh meat, but for me it turned the "wes" show.

+ Reply to Thread