+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

I'm with ya, BooHoo. I miss the 'old school' people. Beth S. is the only one who really comes on and I think most of us are pretty tired of her and her bad attitude. It seems to me that most of the other early cast people are too normal to waste their time with the drama that goes on on these challenges. Back then, it didn't seem to me that they were on the show to be famous, "make it" or to get their 15 minutes. It seemed like they were there for the experience and fun. They didn't need to be trampy, obnoxious or lushes to make themselves look "cool" on tv.

As the years have gone on, and things have gotten less real on the RW, so have the casts. These younger, whipper snappers (Ha! Makes me sound like an old fart!) are still totally in party/hook-up mode and trying to look cool on tv to stretch their "fame." Most of the early casts, I would assume, are totally grown out of that phase. I think that was much of Jo's problem last season. I mean, there was obviously some psycho-ness there, too, but she's 10 years removed from the whole tv thing. Not to mention 10 years older with that much more life experience. I think I'd be uncomfortable there, too. I am pretty sure I would handle it MUCH differently, though!

I'd love it if they did a challenge just for those old school people. Just pure challenges. Maybe try to get people from the first 5 or so casts from each show. Somehow guarantee them the lack of extreme drama (although, I think that would just come with the territory when you are getting more subdued people) and just show their normal people interactions. I'd love to see how their lives have turned out/what they're doing these days. Of course, drama seems to follow Mark and Beth so they'd have to be unincluded. But the casts could still do teams and eliminations and things but with less conniving, manipulating and way less cut throat. I think it'd be fun to have teams of all normal, likable people.

But then, conniving, manipulating, cut throat, dramatic casts and situations are what get the ratings so clearly this would never come to fruition. Still, a girl can dream, can't she?

FORT Newbie
    Don't forget Cindy on the Battle of The Sexes 2. She was sent home instead of that one girl from extreme that everyone hated. Was it Angela?

Does any of these people have jobs,Beth, Tina, Aneesa,for example have been on quite a few of these shows. I'm just wondering.

FORT Fan
    Final 8 Spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    The Challenge is said to be down to only 8 people (4 men and 4 women).
    Brad, CT, and Eric are all still confirmed to be there. The 4th guy is said to be either Derrick, Nehemiah, or Kenny.
    Diem, Aneesa, and Robin are the women confirmed there still. The 4th girl is either Kina or Svetlana.

Everyone else has been voted off.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    Final 8 Spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    The Challenge is said to be down to only 8 people (4 men and 4 women).
    Brad, CT, and Eric are all still confirmed to be there. The 4th guy is said to be either Derrick, Nehemiah, or Kenny.
    Diem, Aneesa, and Robin are the women confirmed there still. The 4th girl is either Kina or Svetlana.

Everyone else has been voted off.
    MAN!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Evan
    got axed!
    Last edited by libra1022; 06-20-2006 at 04:34 AM.

FORT Regular
    How can Diem be in another challenge so soon? In "Fresh Meat" she said she has cancer and had to start a massive round of chemo soon after the challenge was over. Is it even true? What's up with that?

Maybe she and Derrick won and she got some kind of surgery?

FORT Fan
    New Spoilers!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Svetlana made it to the final 4. She won 2 Duels and is still there. Kina was the 12th girl sent home.

Eric and Derrick have also been sent home. There's only 3 guys left right now, and they are Brad, CT, and Wes.

Another girl will be sent home today.

ELIMINATIONS:
    (the italics are def. in the right order)
    1. John
    2. Tina [kicked off]
    3. Tyler
    4. Paula
    5. Nehemiah/Evan/Kenny
    6. Casey
    7. Nehemiah/Evan/Kenny
    8. Jodi/Beth
    9. Nehemiah/Evan/Kenny
    10. Robin
    11. Eric/Derrick
    12. Kina
    13. Eric/Derrick
    14. -----
    15. -----
    16. -----

"-----" hasnt happened yet. Either Brad, CT, or Wes will be eliminated in the 15th mission. The other 2 will compete in the Final Mission. 4 girls are left: Aneesa, Svetlana, Diem and either Beth/Jodi. 2 of them will be eliminated, the other 2 will move on to the Final Mission.
    Last edited by nabraham; 06-20-2006 at 01:16 PM.

I'm just happy CT is there, I just like to watch for the eye candy! lol

FORT Fan
    Little more spoilers...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth is confirmed to have lost in the 8th Duel. So, Jodi was one of the Final 4 girls.

And Brad made it to the Final Mission, for once this time.

+ Reply to Thread