+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    HUGE news. After the 2nd Mission, Tina and Beth got into a very heated fight that resulted in Tina getting kicked off the Challenge for hitting Beth in the face twice. Beth did not hit back and is still there.
    I hope they show this part on tv and not just some edited version that will leave us guessing who provoked whom. And not that I'm a violent person, but I would really like to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth get punched.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darellwins View Post
    Why the hell is Derrick doing every single challenge that there has been since he has gotten off his season? He really needs to take a break from these challenges and get a life.

What happened to Patrick for Derricks RR season? He seems like the kind of guy that would want to do all of thte challenges.

This sounds like a cool season and I can't wait for it.
    That's what i was wondering. I'm sure Patrick's been asked to do them, but he must keep turning them down.Everyone else on his season has done at least one. He was a great competitor and would've been a great asset to the Rookies team on the Gauntlet 2 and the good guy team on the Inferno 2

FORT Fan
    2 more elimination spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks like Svetlana's the only Key West cast member left on the Challenge. Paula and Tyler were recently voted off.

2 more elimination spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks like Svetlana's the only Key West cast member left on the Challenge. Paula and Tyler were recently voted off.
    ha thats another schocker her being the only one left

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    I hope they show this part on tv and not just some edited version that will leave us guessing who provoked whom. And not that I'm a violent person, but I would really like to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth get punched.
    Same here... but HOLYCRAP! Dang girl... that is just woah. Shows how much
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth
    is really annoying! That sucks that she was sent home.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

20 particpants:
    5 Fresh Meat
    4 Road Rulers
    11 Real Worlders

This seems like quite an imbalance. If you count the new Fresh Meat people as RRs, not so off but wow. Where have all the Road Rulers gone? I realize viewers are getting tired of so many of the same people and they haven't had any new seasons but c'mon. 13 seasons x at least 7 cast members = 91 choices (not counting replacements). I'm surprised that out of 91 possible Road Rulers, only 4 agreed to participate.

FORT Fan
    more possible spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    With over 2 weeks into the Challenge, at least 8 people should've gone home by now. We've accounted for John, Tyler, and Paula getting voted off, and Tina getting kicked off. Whether they still had an elimination despite Tina getting removed fromthe challenge is unknown.

Casey is speculated to have been sent home, based on recent comments on her MySpace.

Wes, Nehemiah, Derrick, Kenny are known to be still in the competition for the guys.
    Girls known to be remaining: Aneesa, Robin, Svetlana, Diem, Kina.

That leaves Evan, CT, Brad, and Eric for the men. John and Tyler are already gone, but I'm sure at least 2 of those 4 have been sent home by now.
    Its unknown whether Jodi or Beth are still there, but I'm fairly sure Jodi's still down in Brazil, judging by her comments on Myspace.

more possible spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    With over 2 weeks into the Challenge, at least 8 people should've gone home by now. We've accounted for John, Tyler, and Paula getting voted off, and Tina getting kicked off. Whether they still had an elimination despite Tina getting removed fromthe challenge is unknown.

Casey is speculated to have been sent home, based on recent comments on her MySpace.

Wes, Nehemiah, Derrick, Kenny are known to be still in the competition for the guys.
    Girls known to be remaining: Aneesa, Robin, Svetlana, Diem, Kina.

That leaves Evan, CT, Brad, and Eric for the men. John and Tyler are already gone, but I'm sure at least 2 of those 4 have been sent home by now.
    Its unknown whether Jodi or Beth are still there, but I'm fairly sure Jodi's still down in Brazil, judging by her comments on Myspace.
    i hope evan is still on, and i really want Svetlana to do well. I want her to show everyone wrong

FORT Fan
    2 hookup spoilers...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Word is Casey and Derrick are getting close this challenge - or were until Casey got the boot. Its been said Derrick and Diem no longer even speak to one another.

Jodi and Evan have also been hooking up on this Challenge. So much for Jodi and her whole Bible Camp good Christian thing. It lasted a whole 2 seconds.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    20 particpants:
    5 Fresh Meat
    4 Road Rulers
    11 Real Worlders

This seems like quite an imbalance. If you count the new Fresh Meat people as RRs, not so off but wow. Where have all the Road Rulers gone? I realize viewers are getting tired of so many of the same people and they haven't had any new seasons but c'mon. 13 seasons x at least 7 cast members = 91 choices (not counting replacements). I'm surprised that out of 91 possible Road Rulers, only 4 agreed to participate.
    For me, this cast is horrible. Over half the people are Fresh Meat or from the last two seasons of Real World. I haven't seen an episode of Real World since Philadelphia. I know some people don't like seeing the same people over and over, but I would rather see other members of old casts than so many of these newbies.

But I'm guessing a lot of the single-digit Real World or Road Rules castmembers are married with children and have respectable jobs in the actual "Real World" and don't need this competition to pay their way through clubhopping. Plus, because the producers had so many repeat players on, a lot of people probably wouldn't remember people like Rachel, Lori, and Malik, from Coral and Mike's season in New York.

Maybe I'm just old-school.

+ Reply to Thread