+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2119443;
    Well isn't she the one who picked Aneesa? I was on the phone and not paying attention to that part but that's what happened with Tyler.
    yeah she picked Aneesa becasue during the challenge, Aneesa tackled her down.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

I see, thanks.

I wonder if she could have beat Casey?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2118644;
    Very impressed with Paula during the Duel, I really thought that she might win. I think the only disadvantage she had was that she was so much smaller than Aneesa. Isn't Paula the one the who had anoxeria or bulimia??? Still it might have helped if Paula could have thrown Aneesa around abit. It would have been nice to see another big mouth join Tina in Bye Bye Land. I did wish that Paula had gone after Casey cause that girls float on up the food chain because everyone thinks she is useless. Oh, from Tyler's interview on 'The After Show' he said that Casey will hump anyone. Saturday night is the only night that the camera's are not on the cast and that's when all the orgies happen.

Did anyone notice that CT had his fingers taped up in a splint during the Duel. See the only problem with him playing as hard as he did during the roller derby challenge is that he and others can hurt themselves. It was nice to see Brad win the motorcycle instead of emotionally immature and arrogant CT.

yeah i really dont like CT at all but i would have liked to see paula beet aneesa

I think she should of chosen Casey, Casey's the weakest girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2120776;
    I think she should of chosen Casey, Casey's the weakest girl.
    See that's how Casey will float up to the top again, they think she is useless and they go after others. Unfortunately, partipating in Fresh Meat gave Casey the illusion she is a competitor and that she can beat people. Wes carried her through that entire challenge. Now that she has boobs she thinks see is unstoppable. I would like to she Beth and Casey in the Duel. All Beth has to do to win is sit on her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

whose is everyone routing for on rw/rr challenge: the duel, personally im hoping that Wes will win for the guys and i was hoping tina would but she got kicked off so now on the girls im hoping Casey wins but whose everyone else routing for?

Casey will not win!
    I want Evan, Derrick, Brad or CT to win for the guys and Jodi, Aneesa, or Diem to win it for the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2121548;
    whose is everyone routing for on rw/rr challenge: the duel, personally im hoping that Wes will win for the guys and i was hoping tina would but she got kicked off so now on the girls im hoping Casey wins but whose everyone else routing for?
    Derrick for the guys and not sure about the woman. But Casey will not win, she got carried by Wes during Fresh Meat and I think finishing as high as she did and coming back from all the eliminations with Wes gave her a very false sense of her physical superiority and a huge ego. She tries to imitate Coral and Tina in confessionals and fails miserably. Anyway at this point Diem is my choice for the girls. I have a feeling Svetlana may do well.

What's with Aneesa and the wig???

FORT Fanatic
    yeah. Casey definitely wont win. She should be glad Paula didn't choose her as her opponeent, otherwise she'd be gone. And I do think that casey making it to the end of Fresh meat gave her a very false sense of her physical superiority. She knew she wasn't a strong competitor. This is someone who, during her fresh meat trials, repeatedly ran into that wall several times. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2122152;
    yeah. Casey definitely wont win. She should be glad Paula didn't choose her as her opponeent, otherwise she'd be gone. And I do think that casey making it to the end of Fresh meat gave her a very false sense of her physical superiority. She knew she wasn't a strong competitor. This is someone who, during her fresh meat trials, repeatedly ran into that wall several times. Need I say more?
    Every time Casey appears on The Duel the producers need to run that piece of film over and over again.

+ Reply to Thread