+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2112858;
    That alone was the best part of the last episode. Although it is a bit redundant to tell someone like DERRICK to get DRUNK, its basically his job anyways, but it is all that Derrick is capable of. The best part was Derrick's comeback was all a bunch of slur because he was already drunk to begin with.

Derrick is just obnoxious, overbearing, and childish. He's like a child that needs to be disciplined and if things doesnt go his way, he throws temper tantrums.
    Hey, I thought so at first but he is growing, he really does need to tone down the drinking. 'sides Wes is so much worse. Don't they sorta come across as clones, just one is shorter then the other.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I used to really like derrick but hes a sore loser. He complains everytime he loses a challenge. But then, I hate how he gets so far every time and leaves right before the final challenge. I hope that doesn't happen to him this year.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;1944841;
    CONFIRMED boot list, plus Final 4 and voting format....

Click to see Spoiler:
    1. John
    2. Tina [kicked off]
    3. Tyler
    4. Paula
    5. Kenny
    6. Casey
    7. Nehemiah
    8. Beth
    9. Derrick
    10. Robin
    11. Eric
    12. Kina
    13. CT or Evan
    14. Aneesa or Diem
    15. CT or Evan
    16. Aneesa or Diem

Final Men: Brad vs Wes
    Final Women: Jodi vs Svetlana

Supposedly, the way vote offs go is basically a "save your favorite" type of thing. The winner saves someone from the opposite team, then that player saves someone else and so on.
    So basically, Brad wins the mission. He saves Svetlana. Svetlana saves Jodi, Jodi saves Aneesa, and so on until only one girl remains. Then that girl gets to pick her opponent to face off against in the Duel.

Also, there's apparently an alliance between Beth, Aneesa, and Svetlana.

Click to see Spoiler:
    how does it go down with the final four, does brad and wes do a challenge and the winner, well, wins; and the same for the girls

too bad svetlana didnt win, i really like her and i thought she was an underdog through teh whole show so i was goin for her
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-27-2006 at 01:23 AM.

10/26/06 - show comments

Very impressed with Paula during the Duel, I really thought that she might win. I think the only disadvantage she had was that she was so much smaller than Aneesa. Isn't Paula the one the who had anoxeria or bulimia??? Still it might have helped if Paula could have thrown Aneesa around abit. It would have been nice to see another big mouth join Tina in Bye Bye Land. I did wish that Paula had gone after Casey cause that girls float on up the food chain because everyone thinks she is useless. Oh, from Tyler's interview on 'The After Show' he said that Casey will hump anyone. Saturday night is the only night that the camera's are not on the cast and that's when all the orgies happen.

Did anyone notice that CT had his fingers taped up in a splint during the Duel. See the only problem with him playing as hard as he did during the roller derby challenge is that he and others can hurt themselves. It was nice to see Brad win the motorcycle instead of emotionally immature and arrogant CT.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2118644;
    Isn't Paula the one the who had anoxeria or bulimia???
    Yeah, she's the one with the eating disorder.

FORT Fanatic
    Paula surprised me a lot in the duel. She did well considering she was up against Aneesa. If that had been Casey, she definitely would've won. She shoudl've chose her.

I don't care for Casey really. And her whole, I bought breast implants. I don't guess anything went toward her brothers' college funds?

I am so glad Brad won! Paula did really well. She should be proud.

i was proud of Paula, for lasting over 8 minutes, especially dueling Aneesa

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    Paula
    I was so proud of her, she lasted waaay longer than I thought. It's not fair she had to go against a man in the duel.

Aneesa <///////////////////////3

Casey and Fitz

Well isn't she the one who picked Aneesa? I was on the phone and not paying attention to that part but that's what happened with Tyler.

+ Reply to Thread