+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

FORT Newbie
    the wes vs derrick duel is suppose to be a classic.. cant wait to see it.

i head wes also takes out CT.. cant confirm it.. but thats what i heard from linny

FORT Fan
    Tonight's episode was alright...but everyone needs to watch the aftershow. Blair interviews Tyler and he is freakin hilarious. Tyler had me in tears about what he had to say about the other competitors. They have to ask him back for other challenges only to provide his humorously biting cynicism and sarcasm for our entertainment.

Boy, Tina really is the biggest loser there. Her constant ranting about how she just finished business and it was all worth it just showed how extremely pathetic she is. I'm so glad she's gone so soon, now I won't have to put up with her ear-splitting voice and idiotic remarks.

And continuing on the pathetic streak, Derrick was an absolute moron at the end. Beth and Aneesa are having a perfectly normal, civilized conversation, and this guy is not only eavesdropping, he also interrupts and starts going off on the insults towards Beth who so far had done nothing to him, and the way he yelled at Aneesa made me wonder why she didn't just grow a backbone, flip him off and tell him to go to hell. He had no right to yell at her and order her around the way he did. Big props on Beth for keeping her cool and treating him like the idiot he is, her "go get drunk" comment both gave me a good laugh and was absolutely spot-on, because seriously, that's just about the only thing Derrick does... and just about 99% of the people who go on these challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;2110126;
    Boy, Tina really is the biggest loser there. Her constant ranting about how she just finished business and it was all worth it just showed how extremely pathetic she is. I'm so glad she's gone so soon, now I won't have to put up with her ear-splitting voice and idiotic remarks.

And continuing on the pathetic streak, Derrick was an absolute moron at the end. Beth and Aneesa are having a perfectly normal, civilized conversation, and this guy is not only eavesdropping, he also interrupts and starts going off on the insults towards Beth who so far had done nothing to him, and the way he yelled at Aneesa made me wonder why she didn't just grow a backbone, flip him off and tell him to go to hell. He had no right to yell at her and order her around the way he did. Big props on Beth for keeping her cool and treating him like the idiot he is, her "go get drunk" comment both gave me a good laugh and was absolutely spot-on, because seriously, that's just about the only thing Derrick does... and just about 99% of the people who go on these challenges.

I truly think it is hard to eavesdrop in this type of open floor plan with 20 people plus camera crews and producers all running around in the house. I do understand were Derrick is coming from, the Beth hate stems from confrontations during the Fresh Meat challenge. Still I wonder why Aneesa is so upset and worried about trust. She has been in enough of these challenges and should now by now that stuff happens and no one can be depended on and you need to be physically and mentally ready and come into one of these challenges prepared if you are not then don't cry about it. If nothing else Beth's strategy is to cause chaos and she does a great job, I don't know if it really helps her toward her goal of winning but her strategy does reward her with being asked to return to these challenges and she gets a lot of TV time. I am sure if she tours and makes appearances that her strategy is also good for her because she can ask for a higher appearance fee and she properly is in demand as a "celebre de evil".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really don't get where Aneesa's coming from...CT saved her cause he said he like's her, Nehemiah choose her as his partner and also saved her. What is she talking about? Have you all noticed the allainces in the savings order?

Eric saved Robin saved Brad saved Jodi saved Derrick saved Kina
    Then second time around the order is backwards (With Eric and Robin switched) Robin, Eric, Kina, Derrick, Jodi, and Brad.

Nehemiah saves Beth; Beth saves Nehemiah
    Aneesa saves Wes after Nehemiah saves Aneesa (Those four have been saved right after one another so far, if you X out Tina saving Nehemiah the first time)
    Last edited by Brandongr3; 10-20-2006 at 10:07 PM.

Yeah, that was terrible of Tina. I thought I heard she was a teacher. I really liked her too.

Poor Tyler. He really was hurt. Oh well he knew it was coming. I'll have to watch the after show.

I love how big bad Wed was the one to put his hand down to get the DQ.

Wasn't Aneesa the one who was going to do the Beach Brawl Challenge with Beth in the series before Fresh Meat and Beth quit???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

:yes:

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    at the end for a moment, i actully thought Tyler was gonna beat Derrick. But i guess he;ll probably make it up to the last elimination like he did the last 2 seasons.

I don't hate Beth or Tina. I think Beth is hilarious! It was so funny when she told Derrick to go get drunk. I like that at the end of each episode you hear Beth laughing lol! shes so sinister
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2112335;
    I don't hate Beth or Tina. I think Beth is hilarious! It was so funny when she told Derrick to go get drunk. I like that at the end of each episode you hear Beth laughing lol! shes so sinister
    That alone was the best part of the last episode. Although it is a bit redundant to tell someone like DERRICK to get DRUNK, its basically his job anyways, but it is all that Derrick is capable of. The best part was Derrick's comeback was all a bunch of slur because he was already drunk to begin with.

Derrick is just obnoxious, overbearing, and childish. He's like a child that needs to be disciplined and if things doesnt go his way, he throws temper tantrums.

+ Reply to Thread