+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2103147;
    I think she does get kicked off. I'll tell you, for someone who professes to be as tough as she is, her punch was lame. I'm a total wimp and even I could punch harder than that. All these girls that talk a big game--her, Coral, Aneesa--I think they'd be the easiest to take down in a real brawl.
    EXACTLY!!!

I'll give her credit for connecting, but if Tina's going to get kicked off for punching someone, at least use more force than that. She should wrestle Beth to the floor and throw her into the mudbath. Beth is all talk, she can barely retaliate physically, Tina should've gone all psycho on her. Tonya throwing Beth's belongings into the pool and actually, a smarter retaliation than Tina's little sucker punch. Not only did shenot get kicked off the show, but Beth was pissed off seeing her LV bags floating in the pool. Tina punching Beth is exactly what she wanted, she lured Tina into that final trap. Too bad Tina couldn't deliver for my entertainment needs. Then again, I've always felt she's more talk than anything else.

I don't like that they had the Fresh Meat again on this challenge. That should have been a one-time gimmick. I don't feel that just competing in that challenge should be enough to earn their stripes without participating on either Real World or Road Rules. All of the Fresh Meat people seem to be so full of themselves too, as though they were long-time vets.
    I didn't care for the watermelon challenge either. If they were going to have challenges like this, they should have had it like Fresh Meat where the other contestants didn't get to see the challenges. Now everyone will know to go much higher with the number of watermelons they bid.

But Coral isn't all talk. She does good in missions and she won a Guantlet against Tina and won lifesavers and etc.

I was watching Made last night and they had a preview for this Thursday's show and it seems as if there were 2 cameras on Tina and Beth cause they show Beth being hit from the left side and it is a much better shot then the right side shot they have been showing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular
    Tina is an idiot if she gets thrown off...I'm not letting a personal beef escalate to the point where I'd throw away an opportunity at $250,000. And I sure as hell wouldn't throw it away because of Beth!!

FORT Regular
    As a side note, I understand that the producers keep asking Beth to come back on these challenges; however, she should follow the lead of the "older" RW/RR cast members and decline the invitation.

I must admit that, if I were in her shoes, I would take a free vacation to Brazil in half a heartbeat.

i liked how Tina was all:

"DI....EM"

haha, i cracked up

FORT Fanatic
    After watching the 1st episode, we all know that Diem did in fact have cancer. All the people that doubted it before now know the truth.

Today is an all new episode!
    I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2105494;
    I was watching Made last night and they had a preview for this Thursday's show and it seems as if there were 2 cameras on Tina and Beth cause they show Beth being hit from the left side and it is a much better shot then the right side shot they have been showing.
    Whoa, you weren't kidding about hat other angle. The punch looked much more solid, but still not worth risking 150k.....
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread