+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

Quote Originally Posted by localoca21 View Post
    I'm not sure if Tina did get kicked off cause when they showed up coming highlights, she was still there......Did any else see it??
    Yes, I saw the previews and was surprised to see Tina on them as I thought she was supposed to have been kicked off. Still maybe this wasn't the punch that sent her how, I mean even in slow mo it looked as if Beth ducked. It would be hysterical if this was a miss and that there was another "real" hit.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Or maybe they used tapes from the first 2 nights in those previews. Beth had a little cut on the side of her face i wonder how the hell did she get that, unless Tina scratched her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just watched the Duel between John and Tyler. That was the challenge. Seemed kinda lame.
    Seriously, that was no challenge! I guess they figured the guys would go for more weight or something to make it worthwhile, but that little bit lifted that way proved to be nearly a joke. Hopefully there won't be too many more games of that type cause it just didn't cut it.

The watermelon thing had to be the most boring, useless, stupidest thing ever.

I feel for Diem, even though I know nothing of what chemo must feel, but I do know somebody, the 2 year old daughter of a good friend, who's been going through chemo for a while now due to leukemia (and what a strong little girl she is), so it was nice to see Diem face the whole thing of showing how she looks now. On the other hand, I don't know what all the fuss was about about how "amazing" her win was when it was so obvious they let her win.

People know how much I love Beth. I adore her! I don't see her as a villain, I see her as just someone who takes advantage of a situation, and the situation at hand is the fact that she only needs show up at a challenge for the rest of the women to turn into defensive harpies and do everything they can to kick her off first, so I give big props to Beth for pouring salt in the wound and taking advantage of that situation.

If Beth planned the whole thing about angering Tina enough to get punched by her, then bigger props to her for using that way to get rid of her nemesis, cause I'd never let anyone punch me in a million years for any reason. And Tina just ends up looking worse than she already is. To say that it was all worth it just to punch Beth? Please! How pathetic can she get? Honestly, she's such a waste of skin, and if the rules are enforced and she's kicked out, then I'll be extremely happy that she got off my t.v screen so early.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022 View Post
    Seriously, that was no challenge! I guess they figured the guys would go for more weight or something to make it worthwhile, but that little bit lifted that way proved to be nearly a joke. Hopefully there won't be too many more games of that type cause it just didn't cut it.
    Yeah. That was pretty lame. And we'll be seeing it again too. like the gauntlet challenges, they choose from a group of games, which means there will be repeats. I saw clips of other people doing this duel game in the season previews.

That was pretty sad that Tina didn't pick Kenny. And tyler picked John?? Dumb.

Paula was on Tyra this week and she is still with the abusive bf.

I like Beth too.

I didn't understand why DIEM didn't wear a swim cap too? If she was so worried about it. She did look good though.
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 10-14-2006 at 06:52 PM.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Tyler picking John did seem backhanded. Still can't stand him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I really really like this season already!
    I felt for Diem, but I also didn't completely understand her reaction. I don't know/can't even imagine how hard chemo and everything has to have been, but she knew what she was getting into coming into the show. I think her short hair looks fantastic. I'm just glad that step is over now and she can compete hard.

The whole punching thing, i'm not entirely sure what's going to happen out of it, but the hype of it seemed far more built up than the actual event.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by localoca21 View Post
    I'm not sure if Tina did get kicked off cause when they showed up coming highlights, she was still there......Did any else see it??
    I think she does get kicked off. I'll tell you, for someone who professes to be as tough as she is, her punch was lame. I'm a total wimp and even I could punch harder than that. All these girls that talk a big game--her, Coral, Aneesa--I think they'd be the easiest to take down in a real brawl.

Who (on the FORT) used to call Tina "Seabiscuit"? Everytime I see her, that's what I think of now.

I was happy that for once, the girls' outfits were rather modest (more like sporty 2-pieces than bikinis) and the boys had to wear Speedos. heh heh heh

CT--he was a major arse when he was on THE REAL WORLD PARIS but that kid's got a good head of hair. I love in the commercials how Wes is acting all big and equating himself with Satan...then the next shot is of him crying into the phone. And then the voiceover says something like, "Satan cries?" Perfect editing...

I agree about the watermelon challenge--you use the cart as leverage. You can lift more than 31 watermelons you dumb dumbs--esp. if you're men! I'm guessing even Seabiscuit could lift that weight.

Diem's short cut was very Edie Sedgwick. With her thin frame and face, she totally pulls the look off. I'm glad everyone made a big deal about how great she looked. Hopefully she'll ditch the wigs and scarves and just continue to be adorable with her short hair.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I really really like this season already!
    I felt for Diem, but I also didn't completely understand her reaction. I don't know/can't even imagine how hard chemo and everything has to have been, but she knew what she was getting into coming into the show. I think her short hair looks fantastic. I'm just glad that step is over now and she can compete hard.

The whole punching thing, i'm not entirely sure what's going to happen out of it, but the hype of it seemed far more built up than the actual event.
    I was very surprised to see her with hair. From the reaction I expected her to be totally bald not have a cap of hair already. She looked cute. I was at the point if I was one of the contestents I would have shaved my hair off to show support for Diem. Then I would have been pissed because she does have hair.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread