+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Duel

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    MTV.com (Overdrive) has a sneak peak of the first 15 minutes of the premeire episode. It actually seems pretty good.
    It's not working for me
    It only shows the 4 minute preview or something else plays

FORT Fan
    Heres what happened in the preview for those of you who cant see it...

Everyone arrives in Brazil, sees the house, the usual. Later, TJ announces to them that there are no teams this Challenge and that there will only be one male and one female winner, and that the cash and prized this challenge is worth $500,000.

For the first mission, the cast is split into a girls heat and a guys heat. They are all attached to the center of a circle, and have to pull their cords to dig a key out of the sand. Today is a guys elimination day, so the guy who wins will get immunity, and the girl who wins will get a prize.

The girls realize they cant do it by themselves and try to work together. 9 of the girls split up into groups of two, and then Beth is somewhere off on her own. Aneesa, Svetlana, and a few others try to convince her to come with them and theyll let her get the key, but she wont. So after a while, they just all go over to her. And its the group with Aneesa, Svetlana, Beth, and 2 others against the other 5. The other group makes it to the key first, and Robin is able to dig it up, so she wins.

The guys also split into two groups. One group is CT, Eric, Kenny and 2 others against Derrick, Evan and 3 others. Eric's group wins, and he gets the key and unlocks himself.

The cast is shocked they have to pick right now, and that there's no deliberation period. Eric saves Robin, Robin saves Brad, and so on and so on, until Kenny is the last person left to save from, with John and Tyler remaining. He gets to choose from Paula, Casey, and Svetlana, and picks Svetlana because he knows it will be difficult for her to pick between her two cast member. The clips ends with her about to make her decision.

Here's what happens for those of you who want to know...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Svetlana ends up saving John, meaning Tyler will have to go into the Duel, and pick someone to compete against. Tyler ends up picking John, probably just to be spiteful. In the duel, Tyler beats John and sends him home.

I'm really excited for this one to start. Probably because there isn't much on these days, what with my favorites (RW and MTB3) being over.

I was not surprised to hear that Tina finally showed her true colors and hit somebody (in the face, no less...what class) even if it was Beth.

You want to talk about somebody I'm sick and tired of seeing, it's Tina. She has the biggest mouth I have ever seen on a woman, and I nicknamed her Seabiscuit on the last show for that reason. Miss Horse Teeth. I can't wait to see the episode where she gets kicked off the show. She was on far too long the last time.

So this one should be just about bearable up until the end, except Kina probably stays too long.

lily

Well, anyone else seen the previews on other channels with Tina hitting Beth. Interesting that MTV is using that moment as part of its advertising for this show. Still what is Beth doing there? Physically she is not as good as she thinks she is especially on heights and as far as phycially wrestling another girl?? HA, I don't see her going far. She must love the camera and causing chaos and thats the only reason she is here.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-10-2006 at 11:34 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Premiere to night 1 hour long

Just to let everyone know the show tonight is twice as long as usual. Still if you happen to miss it the show will repeat next week at 9 pm EST before the second episode.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I LOVED the first episode. lmao yeah Beth the other girls hate you because you're so smart.

I was surprised that Tyler and John weren't angry with each other after the Duel. I like Tyler a little more now.

Most people look the same but I find that aneesa and robin look way different.

If this show is really gonna be like a popularity contest then I think that Derrick, Jodi, Diem, Robin, and Evan should do good. Beth will probably be gone very soon and Wes and Tyler also.

I wonder if Beth is hurt or if Tina will be disqualified or sent to the duel for like a punishment??
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    I LOVED the first episode. lmao yeah Beth the other girls hate you because you're so smart.
    Beth ain't that smart if that's what she thinks.

They hate her because she is hateful, even I get that.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Beth ain't that smart if that's what she thinks.

They hate her because she is hateful, even I get that.

I know shes not smart but it was so funny when she said the others were intimidated by her because of her brains. I guess she thinks the guys dont like her because shes so beautiful.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    I know shes not smart but it was so funny when she said the others were intimidated by her because of her brains. I guess she thinks the guys dont like her because shes so beautiful.
    MozzerellaStick thanks for the post you made me laugh and I needed it.

One thing about Beth is she creates CHAOS.

I just watched the Duel between John and Tyler. That was the challenge. Seemed kinda lame.

I'm not sure if Tina did get kicked off cause when they showed up coming highlights, she was still there......Did any else see it??

+ Reply to Thread