Closed Thread
Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    So I figure Jason kept leaving the dinner table because he was blowing lines in the bathroom. Anyone agree?
    I SO agree. That guy really looks like a spenty in the making.

So I figure Jason kept leaving the dinner table because he was blowing lines in the bathroom. Anyone agree?
    What do you mean..? xD
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

I just watched the re-run of Wed's The Hills and what is UP w/Jason. I was away over the 4th and my sis said (now at this point I had not seen the episode yet) that she thinks Jason is definitely doing drugs.

WHY of everyone sitting at the dinner table was Jason the ONLY one who kept getting up and leaving?

And when he returned his whole personality changed, like he was this "party guy" and talking to everyone and sitting at the head of the table carrying on with the people down there and totally disrespecting/ignoring LC.

LC has to totally re-think this relationship. BEFORE they even arrive for dinner he is already discussing whether or not he is spending the entire evening with her...she was like speechless!

I think Jason figures LC will just keep giving him second and third and fourth chances.

She needs to "quit him"!

That is exactly what I was thinking! When he came back he even looked and acted totally coked out. LC could do so much better.

Whitney whitney whitney. Girl is no Gemma by a long shot. I know I shouldn't judge her cause she isn't a model...but her walk SUCKED.
    P.S. Does anyone know the model that was first shown in the runway show walking? She's BEAUTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Whitney whitney whitney. Girl is no Gemma by a long shot. I know I shouldn't judge her cause she isn't a model...but her walk SUCKED.
    P.S. Does anyone know the model that was first shown in the runway show walking? She's BEAUTIFUL
    haha. her walk did suck. when the boss girl and assistant guy said she did fine and great i laughed.

I have no idea why I've been watching this show, but I have come to the conclusion that all of these girls would be better off without any of the guys around. The slacker guys are really interfering with the girls' ability to focus on work and / or school and are holding them back.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher View Post
    I have no idea why I've been watching this show, but I have come to the conclusion that all of these girls would be better off without any of the guys around. The slacker guys are really interfering with the girls' ability to focus on work and / or school and are holding them back.
    I was surprised that both Heidi and Lauren wanted to get off of work or leave early to celebrate their anniversary or Jason's birthday. When you are new to a job, I don't think it is wise to start asking for personal days for your romantic life.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    I was surprised that both Heidi and Lauren wanted to get off of work or leave early to celebrate their anniversary or Jason's birthday. When you are new to a job, I don't think it is wise to start asking for personal days for your romantic life.

Nor is it smart to run into a club, when you've been told not to, and have a loud fight with your boyfriend. Heidi has that pout on her face every time somebody asks her to do something. It's also not good to be late, especially when you're the low man on the totem pole, Lauren.

Last night, the way the camera was working, I thought maybe they were hinting at an Audrina / Jason hookup in the future. Hope I'm wrong.

OK thats it. The first episode that Jason came back and was sending Lauren flowers and stuff I actually considered giving him another chance in my book but he has been such a loser these last couple of weeks. He is a complete waste of Lauren's time and energy. I too, was disappointed that she was so lax about being on time and didn't seem concerned at all even when Whitney called her. While her walk was a little weak (she isn't a model) I was again blown away with her. Her bosses were right, she is always composed and if I get the idea correct last night, it looks like she spends alot of time making up for what Lauren misses or is late for.

What was up with the preview for next week? What bone head, ass-hole thing does Jason do now?

Closed Thread