Closed Thread
Page 8 of 161 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    Is anyone annoyed with Jordan, Heidi's boyfriend?
    Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    The more I watch, the more I love Whitney. I hope she does well in the industry.
    Yes. he doesn't seem supportive at all, I mean Heidi talked about quitting school, he encouraged her all the more to quit, he seems to into having a good time, and wants to drag Heidi along with him.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I agree 100 percent with the fact that Jordan is a bigger waste than Heidi. I mean it looks like Heidi keeps her job because she gives the whole "tour of Bolthouse" on MTV Overdrive...so maybe she DOES stick it out and use this opportunity to better herself (because as far as being a human being goes, it seems Heidi MUST improve from here).
    I just wish Lauren would use less eye-liner. Does anyone else notice this? I know her eyes must be naturally dark...but she enhances it with so much eye make-up it is sometimes distracting, and in my opinion is starting to make her look trashy, or disheveled, or messy, even maybe a little (gasp!) white trash?
    I like Lauren a lot, there are a few things I wish she would change though.
    1) obviously the eye-liner thing ( I just think she is so much prettier than that)
    2) The way she always talks like she has a cold (for some reason that just kills me)
    and 3) Pick better friends AND boyfriends.

I'm really sad the Heidi dropped out, I would've loved to see her go through school, work hard and graduate. But that's totally up to her... I also don't like it how Aundrea made it sound like it was a good choice and it was good thing for her life, it probably could be with other people but for me, I totally would've been like "aw. You should've stayed in school and work hard! It'll pay off with a better life and future." LOL. xD But that's just me!

Lauren does sound like she has a cold, I've always noticed that!
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

I couldn't believe Jason! What a jerk! He should be thankful that LC doesn't have a collar and leash attached to him complete with an electric shock everytime he goes too far away! What pisses me more is they're still together!

Hell nooo, LC how could you take crap for Jason, he has not changed.

FORT Fan
    I thought last night's episode was kind of boring.

Did I miss an episode or something? It almost seems like they missed a couple of weeks of filming or something because the beginning of this episode gave a recap that filled it what seemed like alot of time. I mean WHEN? did Lauren and Jason get from the first date kiss back to being really steady boyfriend and girlfriend where he has a key to her apartment and When? did Jason and Justin (those two are a match made in heaven) become such close friends. DID I miss an episode?
    I agree it was a little boring and that kills me, because I really want this show to rock. Jason was an ass last night and I am telling you, he is so snookered most of the time it's a wonder he even remembers her name. I can't belive she bought him those golf clubs. Whoa there honey! Maybe let him stay true to you and be stupid free for at least a few months before you try and buy his fiathfulness. I really like Lauren and can't stand how she gets her heart messed up with these jack-legs! She is alot like me in that when she really likes a guy she gives him too many chances. Guys can pick women lilke us out in any crowd any time and somehow instinctivly know they have it made. These young rich and beautiful kids really do act like grown-ups fast. They have the money that grown-ups (well not me) have so why not I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    Did I miss an episode or something? It almost seems like they missed a couple of weeks of filming or something because the beginning of this episode gave a recap that filled it what seemed like alot of time. I mean WHEN? did Lauren and Jason get from the first date kiss back to being really steady boyfriend and girlfriend where he has a key to her apartment and When? did Jason and Justin (those two are a match made in heaven) become such close friends. DID I miss an episode?
    I agree it was a little boring and that kills me, because I really want this show to rock. Jason was an ass last night and I am telling you, he is so snookered most of the time it's a wonder he even remembers her name. I can't belive she bought him those golf clubs. Whoa there honey! Maybe let him stay true to you and be stupid free for at least a few months before you try and buy his fiathfulness. I really like Lauren and can't stand how she gets her heart messed up with these jack-legs! She is alot like me in that when she really likes a guy she gives him too many chances. Guys can pick women lilke us out in any crowd any time and somehow instinctivly know they have it made. These young rich and beautiful kids really do act like grown-ups fast. They have the money that grown-ups (well not me) have so why not I guess.
    Lol, I wondered the same thing.

this show is kind of boring, and I hate that because I have always liked LC.

Back on LB, after watching her and Kristen for two years, I thoroughly disliked Kristen and saw LC as the nicer person. Kristen is a party girl, and I don't see why she is being used on MTV and other places so much. I saw her face in a makeup ad in Cosmo magazine and I was just shocked because she isn't nearly as pretty as the other REAL models they used. lol. But she thinks she is, so maybe that's her secret, lol. Always thought her and Steven were a perfect match, altho he is a bit more likeable, or was back then.

As far as Jason goes, I dont know what to think. when they first got together I thought it was kind of a cool though random pairing. I mean, why do kids get so serious so soon anyway? I just dont see a big deal about him kissing his ex, he is trying to be a player but is really just a baby player. Think about it. A real life player probably meets and has sex with multiple women while being married. Much worse than kids this age who should really be dating and exploring their options anyhow. Play the field while you are young, thats what I say. get it out of your system before reality bites your butt and you are married with 2.5 kids and a mortgage. I mean, come on...when did our society decide that kids needed to commit to one another totally at such an early age?

I still dont like to see anyone being hurt, and LC seems like a nice girl. But its the whole mentality of it that puzzles me. In my mother's day, that's what you did... you dated lots of people!

I do agree with whoever said Jason is always drunk. I noticed on LB he seemed either drunk or stoned in almost every episode and I thought he probably had a burgeoning alchohol or drug problem back then.

wow. if he does, LC should run.

Lily
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 07-02-2006 at 10:38 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    So I figure Jason kept leaving the dinner table because he was blowing lines in the bathroom. Anyone agree?

Closed Thread