Closed Thread
Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

How stupid is Heidi that she thought she would have a job with benefits and everything, without working. And why would she be going to all these clubs and stuff when she isnt' even 21. Not that she's drinking but most clubs have age requirements. I don't understand why they hired her in the first place. I guess her family is picking up the tab so she doesn't have to worry about rent and could only do part time work? I found it funny about Vegas and how they told her she wasn't 21.

That Jason dude, we're both in LA now so let's start over? Stupid.

FORT Regular
    Is it just me, or did Jason talk more in this episode than he has cumulatively on LB2? I didn't like him on Laguna Beach, but he seems kinda like a cutie from yesterday's episode. Anyway, from the previews, it seems like he would have messed up yet again.

FORT Fan
    Heidi needs a wake up call!!! She wants to just party at her job and doesn't realize that there is a lot of behind the scenes work and that she is the new girl and will have to work her way up to some of the fun stuff, like the other staff member told her.

I don't know what to think of LC and Jason. I did not watch Laguna Beach, so I don't know what the history is between them. He does seem like a nice guy, but you think if you were moving to a new town you would want to meet and date other people. It will be interesting to see where their relationship goes.

I do not think LC should take Jason back, I have 3 thoughts on Jason:
    1. He wants to be on TV again
    2. He is playing LC... she is too easy (I dont mean physically)
    3. He is totally clueless immature and needs to grow up. On LB 2 he went from Jessica to Alex to Jessica to Alex to LC and then Jessica and now wants LC again... Hell No. LC he does not deserve you, you can do better.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fanatic
    How awesome is it that they opened this episode with Walking in LA by Missing Persons?! Whoo-hoo!

Ok, this episode Jason seems somewhat attractive. Dang it. I can never decide if I hate him or I like him. I guess this is why girls still date him even though he cheats on them.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL View Post
    I do not think LC should take Jason back, I have 3 thoughts on Jason:
    1. He wants to be on TV again
    2. He is playing LC... she is too easy (I dont mean physically)

I don't doubt that she is. She did the right thing by dumping him the in the first place but she obviously hasn't learned her lesson.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think she did the right thing by dumping him too, but I kind of understand why she wants to give him another chance. I mean really, Whitney was right, there are some people you just don't get over and I have to admit it, although I loathed "J-Wall" on LB, he DID talk more last night than ever before and we got a glimpse that there is some real chemistry there.
    Now on another hand. I think he might be a drunk. He was totally drunk on LB when he kissed Jessica and from next weeks previews it looks as if he traded in his LB side step for the LA version.
    Heidi is a joke. I very pretty joke, but a joke at that. The only charecters that have any real likeability for me are Lauren and Whitney.
    And, lord help me, Jason did look hot last night. And that kiss at the end was pretty steamy...

Im happy that LC has gone back to Jason. Though there kind of a random couple, the work. I was really happy when Jason did all that stuff win her back, and it worked. I think LA may have changed Jason, but not fully. His player like status is slowly, slowly diminishing

I don't think he's cute at all. But she's not that great either.

Heidi is just stupid. Thinks she doesn't have to earn her way and can work all these parties, and go to Vegas not being 21.

FORT Regular
    Is anyone annoyed with Jordan, Heidi's boyfriend?

The more I watch, the more I love Whitney. I hope she does well in the industry.

Closed Thread