Closed Thread
Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: The Hills

I can't imagine that they'd be green lighted in the first place. Besides, MTV has no issue cancelling shows while they're airing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I am looking forward to the new season. I really am shocked that Spencer and Heidi are still together. Did she not watch te same S2 that I did?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

This is Heidi we're talking about. I'm sure that Spencer could convince her that sky is falling on any given day.

I haven't seen any previews yet, but I'm ready for the new season. I read an article/interview with Jason after he got out of rehab. He had a girlfriend and really seemed to mature. If she got back together with Jason (though, I don't think she does or will) and he stayed clean, then maybe it would work. I'm not a Brody fan, so I hope she finds someone nice this season to date.

Heidi is an airhead. Spencer probably convinced her he was joking and acting cool with his buddy's when he dissed her on screen last year. The two of them are perfect for each other and they both make me sick.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2520420;
    This is Heidi we're talking about. I'm sure that Spencer could convince her that sky is falling on any given day.
    Last article I read the two were saying that they only fought for the cameras and they never fought in real life. I'm sure in real life their relationship is all sunshine and puppies. Whatever.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2520443;
    Last article I read the two were saying that they only fought for the cameras and they never fought in real life. I'm sure in real life their relationship is all sunshine and puppies. Whatever.
    Perhaps they're too busy trying to drag down Lauren to be "caught up" in fighting between themselves. Their last few media interviews have ripped Lauren a new one, once or twice over.

That being said, I'm going to love watching every minute of this season!

I came across an article in a gossip mag that Brody is having his own reality show on MTV called "Banging with Brody" (or something like that) where they follow 2 best friends in Hollywood, one is reluctant for one, one isn't. He said he's the reluctant one, so guess who the other one is? Spencer the turd!

I've also read the recent interviews by Heidi and Spencer, grow up and get a life. In one interview Heidi kept saying LC is obsessed with her life and she wouldn't hang out with "low lifes" like LC. Puhlease, the bulk of Heidi's interviews are about LC and her fake boobs, which are looking more and more fake by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2521596;
    I came across an article in a gossip mag that Brody is having his own reality show on MTV called "Banging with Brody" (or something like that) where they follow 2 best friends in Hollywood, one is reluctant for one, one isn't. He said he's the reluctant one, so guess who the other one is? Spencer the turd!
    It won't last, it will be just like Princes of Malibu, but without David Foster yelling...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2520443;
    Speaking of Puppies, has anyone seen anything of the Puppy Heidi once got for a Christmas present?

I saw her interviewed and she said she gave it away to a good home.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread