Closed Thread
Page 54 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

i just watched the preview on the mtv website. I have to say Lauren looks more beautiful with each and every season. She really looks stunning. I love Whitney and am excited to see more of her. Heidi cares so much about Jen bunny. I never understood Jen. I really think she is ugly and never understood why Broady ever even considered her over Lauren. We all know he is a camera hound and you would think ever he would know, you get more airtime with Lauren.
    Jason was just thrown in there to freak us out. Lauren wouldn't do that, would she? I don't know how this dating like a man thing is going to work out for her.....I don't think she has it in her and that's one reason I like her. Even the brief few moments I had to spend with Heidi and Spencer during the preview were painful.....the only reason I didn't turn the channel during their segments last season was because I was always waiting for Heidi to sock him and kick em in the......Now we all know that never happened, so what's the point?

I just want to say that with each season I am growing to respect Lauren more and more. She is growing and learning and getting more graceful and beautiful all the time. You go my little LC.
    Last edited by tickerrose; 07-11-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: It's Whitney not Whiney!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2469117;
    August 13th.

I saw the preview also, and I was thrown off when I saw Jason. If she gets back with that guy....

It looks like Whitney will be getting more airtime this season. How awesome that will be!
    Fabulous. I love Whitney so I'm glad she'll be on more. Here's hoping Heidi and Spencer are on as little as possible.

Commercial on MTV Canada says it is starting August 13th with a one-hour show. Looks like we'll have it the same time as the US which is good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

That's great news! I don't like when it's months behind. I'm glad that we get it at the same time and won't have to wait for the new season!

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

If I see one more Life & Style or US Weekly with Heidi and Spencer with their set up photo shoots I'm going to puke, ugh, they are so sickening.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm really looking forward to the new season.
    Hated seeing Jason in the previews.
    I hope LC has more sense than to get involved with him again.
    Send him packing.
    Hopefully the Heidi/Spencer stuff will be kept to a minimum, but I don't think either of them is above manufacturing drama to get more air time.
    I'd rather see LC and Whitney on their most boring day than Spencer and Heidi on their most interesting.
    Their relationship has too much of a 'made for tv' quality to me.

I really like the Aftershow on MTV Canada too with Dan and Jesse.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Lauren is to busy making time getting photographed in cars with Brody who openly said he's there for the cameras. How dumb is she? After she publicy complained about it as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I forgot which magazine I was reading, but Heidi and Spencer talked about plans to have a spinoff reality show on their marriage.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

I read the same thing, it was either Life & Style or US Weekly.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2494787;
    I'm not ashamed to admit I'm really looking forward to the new season.
    Hated seeing Jason in the previews.
    I hope LC has more sense than to get involved with him again.
    Send him packing.
    Hopefully the Heidi/Spencer stuff will be kept to a minimum, but I don't think either of them is above manufacturing drama to get more air time.
    I'd rather see LC and Whitney on their most boring day than Spencer and Heidi on their most interesting.
    Their relationship has too much of a 'made for tv' quality to me.

I really like the Aftershow on MTV Canada too with Dan and Jesse.

I like Dan & Jesse on the Aftershow, too.
    I don't think LC will get back together with Jason but I wouldn't put it past her. She seems to have blinders on with most men, Jason included.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2495069;
    I forgot which magazine I was reading, but Heidi and Spencer talked about plans to have a spinoff reality show on their marriage.
    Are you serious?!?

I can't imagine that anyone would want to watch that either.

Closed Thread