Closed Thread
Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Re: The Hills

I'm just looking for a way to keep Heidi and Spendouche off the show
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2401552;
    I meant Heidi and Spencer. How can they be on "the hills" is they don't live in the hills? Or do they?
    Unfortunately I think Spencer and Heidi will be featured prominently in season three. like it or not, Spencer causes major drama. That's why they're rushing to film season 3 (which is shooting now, i believe) instead of waiting till after summer like they did after the first season.

And also, i'm not sure where Heidi and Spencer are shacking up, but they very well may have moved into a place in the Hollywood Hills. There are actually a few different areas of the "hills" here in Hollywood. There are about 4-5 neighborhoods that constitute the hills of Hollywood. Some are very wealthy house-only areas and some are more bohemian some houses, some apartments areas.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

just to clarify though - i can't STAND SPENCER. i'm so sick of seeing him and Heidi pose for "candid" paparazzi shots on the beach and make it into every US weekly. They are such attention whores and Spencer is so unbelievably slimy.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

I just want a reason for them not to be on my t.v. screen, besides the fact that he's so gross it makes my eyes hurt and i can't decide whether his head is roundly square or squarely round.

He reminds me of a pimple on your butt that won't go away. Not that I've had any of those...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reddahlia;2413480;
    just to clarify though - i can't STAND SPENCER. i'm so sick of seeing him and Heidi pose for "candid" paparazzi shots on the beach and make it into every US weekly. They are such attention whores and Spencer is so unbelievably slimy.
    Spencer is such a GIRL! He is the one that keeps the PMS going between the girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;2414085;
    He reminds me of a pimple on your butt that won't go away. Not that I've had any of those...
    He's more like a boil...re-occuring, red, unpleasant, painful and should be popped immediatley. And when you do pop it, puss comes out. That's how I see Spencer.

Not that I know about that either...

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2414101;
    Spencer is such a GIRL! He is the one that keeps the PMS going between the girlfriends.
    Putting up with Manipulating Spencer

I just read on an entertainment site that Heidi and Pimple are engaged. The horror, the horror.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Closed Thread