Closed Thread
Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    I didn't think they allowed Heidi in.
    I got the impression they did because in previews for the season you see Heidi saying she isn't going to go to her classes. Though she could have been talking about something totally different. Editing always throws us off.

I can't believe she is so stupid that she asked her co-worker to let her in the party, and she was stupid enough to let them. Then she knew no one was allowed to sit there and she let them and even sat with them knowing she wasn't allowed to sit. STUPID. But nothing is going to happen to her so whatever.

I missed the first ep as well. Unfortunately, all of the reruns seem to be taking place at 1:30am. I keep trying to catch it, but no luck yet.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    I used to give college interviews and if I had a student who said crap like that (and you could tell the admissions counselor was trying to throw her a bone by asking questions the way she did, so that Heidi wouldn't look like a total moron on tv or when the adm. counselor writes her summary), I would have ended the interview after about 10 minutes of going no where, then written a big NO on my summary.
    When I saw that I kep thinking that that women was extremely patient and kind to be wasting her time like that.

Did anyone else besides me think that Olivia (the fashion stylist) totally ruined Whitney's look when she replaced her brown belt with another one? I thought she looked very pretty in the pink dress with the brown belt. Granted, I'm not a fan of cowboy boots, but still, her originaly look was so much cuter than what the stylist did to her.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    I was angry when she and the others showed up at the party. Why would a friend put another friend in such a positition? I was also disappointed when LC said and the otehr intern got them in. So far, she is already getting on my nerves more than Kristin did.
    yeah. Heidi is almost as bad as Kristin. But LC shouldn't have agreed to bring them to the party, and she was supposed to guard the seating as if her life depended on it...Heidi shouldn't have did that as a friend, but LC shouldn't have put herself in that position

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meda View Post
    I got the impression they did because in previews for the season you see Heidi saying she isn't going to go to her classes. Though she could have been talking about something totally different. Editing always throws us off.

Ah... I see... maybe

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I don't think it's a big deal that they crashed the party, but lauren should've stood her ground with the reserved seating. It's suppose to speak to how seriously she takes her job.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

LC doesn't have a backbone in her body, look at the way she allowed Steve to use her! Not to mention she takes back Jason. I'm skeptical to believe he's a reformed "man."

Those interviews were so laughable.

Last night's eposide makes it lool like Lauren is jealous of Heidi because of her new job.... I mean why did she hang up on Heidi
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Closed Thread