Closed Thread
Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by petite_indigo View Post
    heidi is annoying. she seems like she is a user. you always has that one friend that doesn't get it.
    I was angry when she and the others showed up at the party. Why would a friend put another friend in such a positition? I was also disappointed when LC said and the otehr intern got them in. So far, she is already getting on my nerves more than Kristin did.

FORT Regular
    I always liked Kristin. LC can never stand up for herself. Except for that one time during LB2 and she was talking to Jason outside her house. Apparently Assertive-Lauren didn't last very long, since the two of them are together now.

I do not like Heidi!!! I don't think they are really friends. They're friends of out convenience sake. They both want to live in L.A and they both need an apartment. And the television exposure will be great if Heidi wants to break into the L.A. party scene.

Lauren also said that she wasn't going to jeopardize her internship by doing something shady. If I were Lauren and Heidi called me asking if she could crash with a bunch of her friends, I would have told her no and to go home.

FORT Fanatic
    Man, I was embarrassed for LC! I had to fast forward through my video tape of the show. I thought Heidi was cute on LB, but she's clearly baggage for Lauren. Better dump her.

What happened the first few minutes of the show? My boyfriend forgot to push record until about 3 minutes late.

I'm just giddy over this show! Yay The Hills!

The few minutes were just Lauren talking how she's moving to Los Angeles and that's pretty much it

Heidi is a complete waste! I could not believe her interview at the school. Can you IMAGINE going in and saying all that?! That woman looked horrified. Lauren't Teen Vogue interview was a little humerous too. I can't get over how many times she actually gets away with saying "like..." I used to always say "like" when I was hanging out with my friends (too much "My So Called Life") but could always turn it off when it was needed (like an interview).
    I love Lauren because she just seems more focused on what she wants besides parties. I read somewhere she said she and Jason were pretty much homebodies and never really went out. I would be a homebody with my boyfriend too if he had Jason's history...."no, we are not going out EVER again....were you looking at her?...."
    I am going to love this show. I can tell. Hate Heidi. Love the show.
    Did anyone notice that Heidi KIND of looks like Kristin? In some of the previews for "this season on the Hills" I thought it was Kristin for a second.

FORT Regular
    I used to give college interviews and if I had a student who said crap like that (and you could tell the admissions counselor was trying to throw her a bone by asking questions the way she did, so that Heidi wouldn't look like a total moron on tv or when the adm. counselor writes her summary), I would have ended the interview after about 10 minutes of going no where, then written a big NO on my summary.

Okay, Heidi, totally a slacker, I'm shocked they allowed her into the fashion school after that interview.

And Lauren's internship with Teen Vogue, I'm assuming the only reason she got the job was because of MTV and the show, the boss lady, seems awfully tough yet Lauren keeps her job even after screwing up at the TeenV party?! I mean seriously, the boss lady even told her no sitting down or clowning around because if I see you doing so you will be let go! So after the drama with her friends and with her sitting in that VIP area, I honestly don't think any other intern would be given a 2nd chance.

The Hills seems even more scripted and contrived than LB did, I'll complain all season about how much it's full of suck, but I'll more than likely end up watching it all...just like a train wreck.

I kind of love Whitney <3 She's like the replacement of Lo

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meda View Post
    Okay, Heidi, totally a slacker, I'm shocked they allowed her into the fashion school after that interview.
    I didn't think they allowed Heidi in.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Ugh, I missed the first episode!! Knowing MTV it will be rerun a million times, but I'm still sad. I LOVED Laguna Beach, although I always liked Kristin better than LC. They should do a show of Kristen's life now, breaking into the acting business, rather than LC breaking into fashion. It would be WAY more interesting.

Closed Thread