Closed Thread
Page 27 of 161 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Ugh, David Foster is producing her album.
    He happens to be Brodie Jenner's step dad and Spencer is Brodie's best friend.
    Smacks of staging to me.
    I can't imagine Heidi's voice being anything other than awful, so she's just taking the Jessica Simpson/Britney Spears route from the get go.
    If you can't sing be photographed wearing as few clothes as possible.
    I hope her album bombs.
    I'm sure a Heidi/Spencer sex tapes is on the cards.

i really cant see Heidi singing...

Quote Originally Posted by MTVrealityFreak;2234424;
    Hedi also did an interview & sexy photo shoot, see it here: MTV'S Heidi Montag Shows Off Her Own Hills

What? Spencer is her boyfriend and MANAGER?!?!? That's a career move that would get you no where.

FORT Newbie
    I'm surprised that this show is doing moderately well. Last week it lost to only to "Top Chef" and beat "I Love NY" in the weekly cable reality show ratings.

(FYI: "RW: Denver" was 5th and "Rob and Amber" & "Camp Reality" were soundly trampled.

Quote Originally Posted by hadrian;2236698;
    I'm surprised that this show is doing moderately well. Last week it lost to only to "Top Chef" and beat "I Love NY" in the weekly cable reality show ratings.

(FYI: "RW: Denver" was 5th and "Rob and Amber" & "Camp Reality" were soundly trampled.
    Where do you read/see the ratings for these shows????

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;2237655;
    Where do you read/see the ratings for these shows????
    Fox Reality show Reality Remix does a Cable and Network Ratings top 5
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Too funny, Heidi was desperately looking for someone to tell her to give Spencer another chance, but no one would.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I think someone posted on here that Heidi and Spencer are still dating in real life as of now, and that he's also her "manager." I wonder how Lauren and Heidi's friendship is...

Tonight's episode was frustrating. You could see how Spencer was manipulating everyone. Ugh. He's so slimey. AND he looks disgusting with his Brillo-pad hair and slimey smile... Heidi's so stupid that she's giving him second, third and fourth chances. My only hope is that they don't spawn any babies. That would not be good.

Late response, but WTF?! Heidi SINGING?! Did she NOT witness Talan's successful singing career?

Seriously though, what else does she have going for her at this point? She's not talented (based on my own prediction), has no brains, isn't going anywhere professionally, and is basically feeding off of her friend's fame. She might as well shed some clothes, get a photoshoot in a men's magazine, and hope to stretch her 15 minutes of fame for as long as possible.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Brody Jenner: YES! You really ARE a tool!

I guess he's as much of a tool as his good pal Spencer.

Brody Jenner Tried to Get Nicole Richie to Eat | Brody Jenner : People.com

Brody Jenner Tried to Get Nicole Richie to Eat
    TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2007 09:25 AM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

What was at the heart of the long-gone relationship between Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner? He was trying to get her to eat.

In a dialogue exchange that is part of a profile of Jenner in the March issue of Details, Spencer Pratt, described as Jenner's "manager- slash- publicist-slash- agent-slash-stylist" says to Jenner, "Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna start dating Nicole Richie. And you're gonna get that skinny bitch to eat, all right? You are about to become The Guy Who Got Nicole Richie to Eat. Process that sh--, bro. You'll be, like, a f---ing hero to America."

The plan, which was devised last August (just when Jenner and Richie did begin dating), was actually part of Jenner's scheme to ride Richie's coattails and become a more familiar name himself – which, as Details points out, proved successful, because here it is interviewing him.

A week after Jenner and Richie split in October, Jenner forged a relationship with The Hills costar Lauren Conrad. (That ended quickly, too.)

"Basically," says Jenner, 23, "I made it, like, my mission to try to go on a date with every girl on The Hills."

He's also extended his reach beyond the show. "Let's see where Lindsay's at, get her up in here," Jenner is quoted as saying as he text-messages Lohan, though the two are merely described as "just friends."

Even so, Lohan texted back and eventually shows up to meet Jenner at Hyde.

Not that all this scheming and schmoozing doesn't leave Jenner time to be introspective. "This whole scene, this whole town – it's so fake," he says. "It's like a movie set, like my life is a movie set. These people, they all think it's real, but it's not."

And the future? "I wanna meet a girl who has nothing to do with L.A., a nice, normal, real girl."

Then he adds, "Actually, you now, that's gonna be a component of our new MTV show – me leaving L.A. to meet a normal girl. It might be hard, though, with all the cameras."

Closed Thread