Closed Thread
Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Im excited for The Hills. Does anyone know when LB3 is going to start? I think after The Hills finishes. Anyway, Is it just me or did I see Jessica in the trailer for The Hills too?!

Quote Originally Posted by Meda View Post
    I saw a promo for the Hills last night on MTv and it seemed to insinuate that Jason and LC got back together. You see them lovey alot and you see her opening a ring box and her jaw dropping and you see her putting back a wedding veil. Now I'm assuming this is just a red herring and she does some wedding fashion show or something and that is why she's in the dress. But I guess it's possible that her and Jason are together and happy.
    They are together, happy, and they actually live together now, too. She describes them as complete homebodies that shun the party scene.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

LC was in the new People magazine and she states that she and Jason broke up for awhile (maybe during some of the filming?) and now they are back together again.

There were lots of commercials for the Hills yesterday during LB marathon. It seemed like Jason kept coming back to LC (I think he sent a HUGE flowers to LC at her new address). But at one point, LC was yelling Jason "I'm sorry!!!"

I'm excited about this show. I never really got into LB since it seemed like it was just spoiled brats creating as much drama as they could and blame everyone else. But the Hills seems like it's more directed at career making and that's more interesting to me. I feel like at least there are some backbones in this show.

LC looks cuter each time I see her. She's like a puppy :-)

will they ever stop producing such trash?

I cant wait for this show. Lauren seemed like the only one who wanted to go to Hollywood not become an actress. She still wants to make it big but she wants to work her way up. I loved her on Laguna cause she seemed real nice and her continual bad taste in men made her seem human in a way. The cast of characters around here seem more mature and not totally into themselves(Kristin, Stephan, I would say Jason to but she screws up and gets back with him).

That's horrible. Women who take back habitual cheaters need to be locked up in rehab for a while until they learn to break free of losers like Jason. Loving a repeat-cheater is much more harmful than drug addiction.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar
    heidi is annoying. she seems like she is a user. you always has that one friend that doesn't get it.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

I am in love with this show. I mean, I like how it's featuring Lauren's job as an intern prominently. It makes this show so much better than the LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    I am in love with this show. I mean, I like how it's featuring Lauren's job as an intern prominently. It makes this show so much better than the LB.
    Agreed. It's slightly more than a bunch of spoiled brats creating drama just so they can bi*ch about someone else.

I agree with you Indigo, too. I didn't like that Heidi showed up at the party when Lauren told her earlier that day that she would be in trouble. And the group kept sitting at the VIP section! Bad friends. Lauren should have been more assertive too though. She should have told Heidi that if Heidi valued her friendship with Lauren more than partying, she shouldn't want to get Lauren into trouble. Frustrating.

Closed Thread