Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1610

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

This was a very boring season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3469163;
    nope, not a hint of a spark . . . .
    I fell asleep halfway through. Of course, I will be watching the last episode on Sunday simply because I've already wasted enough time and might as well. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3469274;
    I fell asleep halfway through. Of course, I will be watching the last episode on Sunday simply because I've already wasted enough time and might as well. Good riddance.
    Me too...I have to see this show through to the end.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I guess Kristin's acting career didn't pan out.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3469401;
    Me too...I have to see this show through to the end.
    I didn't even realize the next episode is the season finale. Usually I hate when my shows end but I'm ok about this!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3469457;
    I guess Kristin's acting career didn't pan out.
    I didn't even realize Kristin was friends with Heidi. The only time they ever showed them interact was when there was some fashion show on Laguna Beach. But hey, could just be for (fake) drama.

The Hills is back on tonight. Hope Kristen brings the drama and makes this show fun to watch again. I didn't watch last season because the cast was getting so boring.

I dont think itll be the same without LC. Sorry LC made The Hills. Just like Kristin made Laguna Beach. I love Lauren to death i think shes a great person, a great role-model, and just an all around good person. Im glad she decided to move along b/c the Hills wasnt about HER anymore it was about DRAMA, and from what she says, shes not into that. I wont be watching this season at all.
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3714080;
    I dont think itll be the same without LC. Sorry LC made The Hills. Just like Kristin made Laguna Beach. I love Lauren to death i think shes a great person, a great role-model, and just an all around good person. Im glad she decided to move along b/c the Hills wasnt about HER anymore it was about DRAMA, and from what she says, shes not into that. I wont be watching this season at all.
    Spencer made the Hills! Who else would outright insult their Fiance's mother directly to their face. If he keeps bringing the drama and mixes it up with Kristin, this season will be epic!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

"Heidi and Spencer's wedding brought everyone together -- and now that Kristin Cavallari is back on the scene, she's not going anywhere. She has L.A. nearly conquered, but she has to yet find the one person to share it with, and when she crosses paths with Justin-Bobby, sparks fly. Audrina seems to have moved on from Justin, with a new man in her life, but that doesn't mean she's ready to see him with another girl, especially not Lauren's old rival Kristin. Meanwhile Brody is still with his Playmate girlfriend Jayde, but with his ex-girlfriend Kristin back on the scene, how long can that last? Heidi and Spencer are moving to suburbia and a life of wedded bliss, but they'll quickly discover that married life isn't as perfect as their storybook wedding."

***I started a HILLS 6 thread earlier today as I did not see this one. I will ask the MODS to close the other one!!!

Closed Thread