Closed Thread
Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 60110150151152153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1610

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3435993;
    Fluff, Brody did that because he's a douche bag. I can see that he's a scumbag from a mile away.
    Oh I know that. I think Lauren was attempting to tell him some home truths. Don't blame Audrina for a mess that you could easily have avoided.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I've always said; "If it walks like and duck and talks like a duck, it must be a ......"

FORT Regular

Brody's the one dating Jayde, not Audrina. She doesn't owe Jayde anything... Brody does. This is no different than people blaming the "other woman" when your man lacks self control.

I didn't mind Heidi or Spencer two or so seasons ago, but they are intolerable now. Colby's girlfriend telling Heidi she looks "so different"
    She's changed quite a bit since she got plastic surgery, supposedly her nose, etc. Not for the better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3437298;
    Brody's the one dating Jayde, not Audrina. She doesn't owe Jayde anything... Brody does. This is no different than people blaming the "other woman" when your man lacks self control.

I didn't mind Heidi or Spencer two or so seasons ago, but they are intolerable now. Colby's girlfriend telling Heidi she looks "so different"
    She's changed quite a bit since she got plastic surgery, supposedly her nose, etc. Not for the better though.
    I agree with you about Brody, but it does not leave Audrina entirely blameless. An empathetic person would have tried to understand how Brody's girlfriend would feel, especially after she accused her good friend (Lauren) of cheating with her boyfriend (Justin).

Audrina has really gone down in my books (no pun intended ), the way she's treated her friends (Lauren & Bobby) and now taking no blame for the Broday thing, I knew she wasn't the brightest person in the world buy come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty88;3437391;
    Audrina has really gone down in my books (no pun intended ), the way she's treated her friends (Lauren & Bobby) and now taking no blame for the Broday thing, I knew she wasn't the brightest person in the world buy come on!
    Justin-Bobby deserves everything he gets from Audrina.

I'm confused by the whole Brody/Audrina/Jayde thing. He says he cheated on Jayde but yet all Jayde kept bringing up is that Audrina slept in the same bed with Brody. Ummmmm I'd rather my boyfriend sleep next to a girl than have sex with her.

So I'm lead to believe one of the following:

Nothing physical happened between Audrina and Brody. For some reason, he is being a drama queen about it and saying that he cheated on her. Sleeping in a bed with someone is not cheating. I've slept in the same bed as my gay male friend and believe nothing happened.

Brody lied to Jayde about what really went down and just told her that Audrina slept in the same bed with him.

I don't think Brody should apologize to Audrina for anything. She knew Brody had a girlfriend and she pursued him anyway. Jayde, however, should be directing her anger towards Brody not Audrina.

i think they had sex and he is now downplaying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3437485;
    Justin-Bobby deserves everything he gets from Audrina.

I'm confused by the whole Brody/Audrina/Jayde thing. He says he cheated on Jayde but yet all Jayde kept bringing up is that Audrina slept in the same bed with Brody. Ummmmm I'd rather my boyfriend sleep next to a girl than have sex with her.

So I'm lead to believe one of the following:

Nothing physical happened between Audrina and Brody. For some reason, he is being a drama queen about it and saying that he cheated on her. Sleeping in a bed with someone is not cheating. I've slept in the same bed as my gay male friend and believe nothing happened.

Brody lied to Jayde about what really went down and just told her that Audrina slept in the same bed with him.

I don't think Brody should apologize to Audrina for anything. She knew Brody had a girlfriend and she pursued him anyway. Jayde, however, should be directing her anger towards Brody not Audrina.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3437532;
    i think they had sex and he is now downplaying it.
    That's what I figured. I don't get it...they know they are on TV do they think the really good juicy part will get edited out??

FORT Fan

How boring is this show? I hope there's at least a spark of life when Spencer calls Lauren and apologizes. Other than that, it's over soon and I'm kind of glad because then there's no temptation to watch it and waste my time.

nope, not a hint of a spark . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3462572;
    How boring is this show? I hope there's at least a spark of life when Spencer calls Lauren and apologizes. Other than that, it's over soon and I'm kind of glad because then there's no temptation to watch it and waste my time.

Closed Thread