Closed Thread
Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149150151152153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1610

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

and still hasn't. i can't believe she was feeling him after he told her maybe we can hook up late one night when no one is around!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3429119;
    What do you expect? She's probably never had a relationship where the guy respected her, or even liked her. Oh wait, Cory, and what did she do? she got rid of him fast when what's his face gave her breadcrumbs for affection. Idiot. And what happened? He was probably coaxed by a producer because as soon as the cameras went off, he went back to ignoring her.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3429056;

Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw Jayde was at Speidi's wedding with Brody so I guess she can forgive his indiscretions.
    Yeah, he speaks about being with her on his twitter. I guess we'll see how it goes down but I don't think I could forgive that especially since it's all over tv.

FORT Fan

I find it extremely irritating that Audrina is so whatever about how Jayde feels about Brody cheating, and yet she causes huge productions about Justin Bobby kissing another girl. Does she forget what it feels like to be in Jayde's shoes? I don't condone cheating in any way but, sorry, sometimes you just get what you give. Audrina's just a tad too stupid to understand, I think.

Lauren is taking up the wrong issue here, she's worried about Audrina when the latter went out of her way to be alone with someone else's boyfriend. It doesn't matter that Brody's in the relationship(that makes him a douche bag), Audrina knew he was with Jayde. Have some respect for yourself.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3435145;
    Lauren is taking up the wrong issue here, she's worried about Audrina when the latter went out of her way to be alone with someone else's boyfriend. It doesn't matter that Brody's in the relationship(that makes him a douche bag), Audrina knew he was with Jayde. Have some respect for yourself.
    Exactly. But I don't know that we can expect anything from such nitwits anyway.

i can't stand audrina.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3435112;
    I find it extremely irritating that Audrina is so whatever about how Jayde feels about Brody cheating, and yet she causes huge productions about Justin Bobby kissing another girl. Does she forget what it feels like to be in Jayde's shoes? I don't condone cheating in any way but, sorry, sometimes you just get what you give. Audrina's just a tad too stupid to understand, I think.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I don't get why Lauren is telling Brody it is his fault that he didn't kick Audrina out of the room. Just because she is single doesn't give her a pass to act the way she is. Audrina knew that he had a girlfriend and shouldn't have put him in that position.

Oh, and have I ever told you guys just how much I HATE Spencer?!?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think Lauren only said that because Brody was trying to make out it was all, or at least mostly Audrina's fault that she stayed the night in his room.
    I doubt she barracaded herself in or incapacitated him in some manner so he was unable to ask that she leave.
    Yes, she knew he had a girlfriend and personally I would not do the dirty on another female in that manner, but she is single, he is not.
    IMO the onus was on him to not have another woman in his room at all, let alone for the night.

I don't think either of them is blameless, but I didn't liek the way he seemed to be trying to push blame on Audrina and apparently Lauren saw right through it too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3435695;
    I don't get why Lauren is telling Brody it is his fault that he didn't kick Audrina out of the room. Just because she is single doesn't give her a pass to act the way she is. Audrina knew that he had a girlfriend and shouldn't have put him in that position.

Oh, and have I ever told you guys just how much I HATE Spencer?!?
    Spencer is the most disgusting, evil person that I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on tv. I hope for Heidi's sake, it's all just an act for the cameras. But then again, I'm not sure it is an act.

Fluff, Brody did that because he's a douche bag. I can see that he's a scumbag from a mile away.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Closed Thread