Closed Thread
Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1610

Thread: The Hills

FORT Fan

Re: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3258210;
    Audrina is debuting in a movie? Please tell me I misunderstood your posting!
    Is she playing the part of a dumb, boring, mindless twit?
    Unfortunately you read my post right! It's Into The Blue 2. I think the first one was with Jessica Alba? Not sure if I'm right about that. But the only clip they showed was her on the beach yelling at some guy. And we all know all her expressions are the same so I'm not sure if there's a difference between anger, happiness, sadness....Remind me not to see the movie.

And I agree with the poster who said Whitney doesn't have much of a personality either. Sometimes she talks soooooooo slow I lose interest in what she has to say.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, it was Jessica Alba. And even with her in it....that movie was just ok. I imagine this one will be a train wreck.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3258356;
    Yes, it was Jessica Alba. And even with her in it....that movie was just ok. I imagine this one will be a train wreck.
    On imdb.com it says it's in post-production and due in 2010. My guess: straight to video.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3258334;
    Unfortunately you read my post right! It's Into The Blue 2.
    Maybe they'll rename the movie "Into The Blah 2"

I agree - Whitney is boring too. One of the hosts of the After Show said that Whitney has been called the "new" Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker's character from Sex and The City). I don't see any similarities...Carrie Bradshaw was very sexually promiscuous, smoked lots of cigarettes, drank lots of booze and wasn't boring.

Now that I think of it, the two hosts of The Hills After Show are boring too.. Where do they find these people?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3257583;
    Audrina is super boring. When her and Justin Bobby were having their picnic dinner on the last episode all she did was repeat everything he said. She doesn't seem to have much of a mind of her own.

I can't believe the way that Spencer talks to Heidi's mom. If my boyfriend talked to my mother like that his butt would be chewed out and booted out the door.

PS. Spencer....PLEASE SHAVE!!!!!!!
    I've never watched this show but Joe McHale always cracks me up when he talks about Spencer and his creepy flesh colored beard
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3258631;

I agree - Whitney is boring too. One of the hosts of the After Show said that Whitney has been called the "new" Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker's character from Sex and The City). I don't see any similarities...Carrie Bradshaw was very sexually promiscuous, smoked lots of cigarettes, drank lots of booze and wasn't boring.
    The new Carrie Bradshaw? I don't think so. The only similarity I see is the fashion. I might turn The City on just to help me fall asleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3258631;

Now that I think of it, the two hosts of The Hills After Show are boring too.. Where do they find these people?
    If I'm not mistaken, the lady host said that one of the NY magazines or newspapers called Whitney that... personally and fashion-wise, I don't see it, ESPECIALLY after what Whit wore to show. She reminded me of the ANTM photoshoot where the girls were flowers/weeds

And I agree, the hosts are boring... overly fake enthusiastic.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, I don't know what Whitney was thinking wearing that. Not cute. I think the hosts are just annoying. And they don't really ask the questions I would ask.

Lauren said there would be new episodes of the Hills. I saw some previews that looked like maybe she and Brody were hooking back up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3259474;

And I agree, the hosts are boring... overly fake enthusiastic.
    Fake...fits right in with the rest of The Hills.

Don't be dissing our Canadian talent ... I agree though that their AfterShow is really bad especially compared to the show they do the rest of the week.

Closed Thread