Closed Thread

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3257359;
    TMZ asked a valid question: How come their are no black characters on The Hills? The only diversity these people know is having a brunette or two on this show.
    Come to think of it, I've never seen a black person ANYWHERE on The Hills...not at People's Revolution or Bret what's-his-names' company or the place Lisa Love ran where Whitney and Lauren first met...
    So what was their answer to TMZ's valid question?

The didn't answer. Frankie 'Douche bag' Delgado promoted his show. The TMZ people said that their weren't alot of black people that lived in that area. AKA: LA. lmao!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

So does anyone know if there's going to be another season of The Hills?

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3257548;
    So does anyone know if there's going to be another season of The Hills?
    Yes another season is coming - it was announced by Lauren on The Hills "after show". I hope Audrina doesn't come back next season. She is so boring.
    I liked The Hills so much better when Lauren did crazy things like date Jason the cocaine addict

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Audrina is super boring. When her and Justin Bobby were having their picnic dinner on the last episode all she did was repeat everything he said. She doesn't seem to have much of a mind of her own.

I can't believe the way that Spencer talks to Heidi's mom. If my boyfriend talked to my mother like that his butt would be chewed out and booted out the door.

PS. Spencer....PLEASE SHAVE!!!!!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3257569;
    Yes another season is coming - it was announced by Lauren on The Hills "after show". I hope Audrina doesn't come back next season. She is so boring.
    I liked The Hills so much better when Lauren did crazy things like date Jason the cocaine addict
    Thanks! I missed the after show.

Audrina is so incredibly dull. She's so monotone and has no other expressions, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3257654;
    Thanks! I missed the after show.

Audrina is so incredibly dull. She's so monotone and has no other expressions, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a robot.
    TVGASM.com refers to Audrina as "Blahdrina" - that's the perfect name for her.

And Justin Bobby - he plays her for the fool that she is. He is SO fake and poor boring Audrina really believes everything he tells her. Is she smarter than a 5th grader? She's not even smarter than a 5 year old.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3257795;
    TVGASM.com refers to Audrina as "Blahdrina" - that's the perfect name for her.

And Justin Bobby - he plays her for the fool that she is. He is SO fake and poor boring Audrina really believes everything he tells her. Is she smarter than a 5th grader? She's not even smarter than a 5 year old.
    That name is just too perfect for her. I was watching The Soup and they were showing a clip of her filming a scene for her movie debut. Good god, she's even more dull! I didn't think it was possible!

Yeah, I don't know why she falls for everything Justin Bobby says. Then again, her head is completely empty, so I really shouldn't be too surprised.

Everyone on this show is dull. Whitney doesn't have much ofa personality herself, so I'm shocked as hell that she's getting her own spinoff.

This show is once again obvious in its scriptedness. I didn't read through this thread so I'm sorry if this is mentioned again.

Wasn't it announced that Spencer/Heidi got married in November? Yet that same episode they showed of them getting married (which would have been November then), they showed Lauren/Whitney having a goodbye dinner so Whitney can go off to "The City".

Yet waaaay before November we started seeing previews of all this stuff that happens on "The City". Meaning all that was filmed before Whitney left.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3257805;
    That name is just too perfect for her. I was watching The Soup and they were showing a clip of her filming a scene for her movie debut. Good god, she's even more dull! I didn't think it was possible!.
    Audrina is debuting in a movie? Please tell me I misunderstood your posting!
    Is she playing the part of a dumb, boring, mindless twit?

Closed Thread