Closed Thread

Thread: The Hills

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Hills

I watched the after show and Holly was on. I felt bad for her....she kinda started to tear up about Holly and Spencer eloping. She said that her and Holly had always planned out there weddings and that they would be each others maid of honor. But she supports her sister and just wants her to be happy.

I see this marriage ending in a couple years....AT THE MOST!

I just don't know what to make of Heidi and Spencer. I know that The Hills isn't true reality tv and I know shows love a villain, but every single week we're given reason to dislike Spencer.
    This week it was the nasty grin when Heidi said she'd lost her office and was now in a cubicle.
    When Stephenie was on the After Show she said Spencer really loves Heidi, but I don't think we ever see that. He's very controlling and at times she seems almost scared of upsetting him.
    Heidi doesn't need to remain a package deal with him in order to stay in the spotlight. She could dine out for weeks on "How I Escaped Spencer."
    Nothing they do ever seems genuine or sincere.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

Heidi seemed like she was wising up to Spencer's ways, and it's easy enough for her to see his behavior onscreen. So it makes you wonder if Spencer is just playing the evil part. It just seems hard to believe that he's a decent guy.

She's clearly not getting hip to his ways because she still went and married that dofus. He's making sure that he's the only person who's in her life and that's just sickening on so many levels. He's pushed away her family and her friends and they have all let her know and she just gives that blank "ohh really" stare. I swear, ever week I watch the show I want to punch him in the face and shake the crap out of her.

I feels like this show becomes less and less about Lauren with each passing episode.
    I can understand there being prolonged focus on Whitney last night because of her spin-off show that's set to debut in a couple of weeks, but I have no idea why Stephanie's on again off again romance with Cameron should get any air time whatsoever.

I saw online that the Conrad's house was for sale for in excess of $17m, I don't know what the final selling price was.
    I have to wonder why they ever bothered to build such a big place when they knew it would only be a matter of about four or five years before they were down to just one child at home.
    It's a beautiful house though.
    Last edited by fluff; 12-09-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

[QUOTE=fluff;3247928;]I feels like this show becomes less and less about Lauren with each passing episode.

You are absolutely right about that. With the 2 new spin-offs from The Hills (Brody and Whitney's new "reality" shows) it's obvious anyone who appears on the Hills is hoping for their own TV series. Fortunately, Heidi and Spencer have not been able to get their own show. THANK YOU JESUS! (and Buddha, Mahanta and any other God-like powers that have intervened so far
    Think of all the "spin-offs" that could come about from this stupid non-reality show: Audrina does L.A - Justin Bobby Ho-mance; then there's Lo and Spencer's sister and Heidi's sister.... the list goes on..... It's time to bury this stupid fake show. (Even though I watch it sometimes....I hate it - watching it makes me hate it even more and I love to hate something that's hate-worthy

On TMZ they showed the rings that Heidi and Spencer were sporting last week. They looked like cracker jack box rings literally! They had little dangle things and were made of leather. Of course they aren't legally married but this whole thing is getting old!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3247961;
    On TMZ they showed the rings that Heidi and Spencer were sporting last week. They looked like cracker jack box rings literally! They had little dangle things and were made of leather. Of course they aren't legally married but this whole thing is getting old!
    If any two people in this world are hate worthy it's Heidi and Spencer. These 2 idiots are making millions of dollars being fake and ugly and the majority of us are struggling to get through life being honest, real people.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I know. Its really disgusting. TMZ had pics from what they called their honeymoon. EVERY picture was posed. These two LOVE the attention...when most stars are trying to keep their wedding a secret and go to great lengths to do so. While Heidi is posing with her butt to the camera. Its just gross. I can't stand them.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 12-10-2008 at 05:34 PM.

They are a boil on the face of America and should just go away promptly!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Closed Thread