Closed Thread
Page 15 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    I never watched Laguna Beach (couldn't get into it), but I caught a few episodes of The Hills and I really like this show. Heidi is clueless, people think working in entertainment is so glam, um, it's hard work, full of arrogant disrespectful jerks and you can be replaced in an instant. I like Lauren and I hope she goes far with her career.
    Last edited by krazysexxykool; 07-30-2006 at 12:38 PM.

do you think lauren is going to stay in LA with Jason or go to Paris with Teen Vogue???

Haven't there been various pix of her from this summer floating around? Just recently, there was a pic of Lauren sitting on Jason's lap at a party in NYC. Must have stayed in the U.S., I'm thinking.

FORT Fanatic
    I'll bet LC stays with Jason. boo! Go to Paris you stupid girl!
    I'm glad Heidi broke up with Jordan - even if they get/got back together, that took a lot of maturity to come to the realization she did.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    I'll bet LC stays with Jason. boo! Go to Paris you stupid girl!
    Agreed. I think the problem with these rich kids is that their parents have so much money so they can go to Paris anytime they want. If I had that opportunity when I was 19 or 20, I couldn't have packed my bags fast enough!

Does anyone know what Jason does for work...does he go to school...why is he in the Hills area? The show started and then he looked up (I thought LC) and then all of a sudden he is there, and having a relationship with LC, and now moving in w/her? Anyway, I really wish LC would move beyond Jason. He is a loser. I could not stand him in LB and now on the Hills.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...=Breaking+News

MTV renewed reality series The Hills, the spinoff of Laguna Beach, for a second season, to launch sometime next year.

The first season of the show focused on Laguna alumnae Lauren Conrad as she interned at Vogue and went to fashion school. The second campaign will focus on her and three friends and their personal and professional lives in Los Angeles.

The Hills -- which concludes its first season Wednesday at 10 p.m. -- has averaged more than 2 million viewers among MTV's core 12-34 demo.

YAY! This is excellent news, too bad 8th & Ocean got cancelled...damn.

That was a cute ending, a little predictable but cute. I think Whitney was the right person to go to Paris.

That foolish, foolish girl....what a mistake..
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Closed Thread