Closed Thread
Page 14 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

What exactly is the reason that Heidi and Jordan broke up? I am not sure as I missed the past 2 episodes.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Regular
    I very nearly shed a tear myself. I know a lot of people theorize that this show and LB are scripted, but no matter what a great actress you are, there's no way you can pretend that... Now in next week's episode, we learn LC gets the opportunity of a lifetime by being nominated to go to Paris (I assume for the Paris Vogue office). But she and J-Wahl have agreements to a beach house for the summer. Now that seems a little too coincidental.

Since the last 2 episodes, I have been really liking Heidi. Who would have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    What exactly is the reason that Heidi and Jordan broke up? I am not sure as I missed the past 2 episodes.

I actually got an important phone call RIGHT SMACK at the break-up, so I missed that, had the TV muted....saw them CRYING hysterical....

BUT leading up to that, Heidi was very upset because Jordan has been yelling at her, speaking to her in a tone she never uses with him, and she was not happy at all. She spoke to LC about it all at dinner and LC said.."do you love him"...Heidi..."yes"...LC..."a re you crazy and knock down wildly head over heels in love with him" (something to that effect)..and Heidi said "NO"...then Heidi did some soul searching and then decided they need to go their separate ways.

Hope that helps....I need to see it again!!!

FORT Fogey
    I felt bad for Heidi too but when she was crying and breaking it off, I noticed when the camera was on her, she almost smiled but kinda stopped herself from laughing. I studied her face really hard and thats what I saw. Im not saying their drama wasnt for real or she really didnt break up with him but I do think the producers take advantage of the situation and script maybe a litlte in what to say.
    Jessica

I read that they are equipped with ear pieces that the producers feed lines into. I don't know if I believe it. I don't really want to believe it though, so maybe I won't...

In a recent interview with Kristin from e-online, however, Heidi said that she was still with Jordan.

How old is the interview? She might have had to say that to keep away spoilers.

I think Jordan's been hanging around Jason too much and picked up Jason's bad relationship habits.

i heard that jordan and heidi got back together after the show
    true????

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I actually got an important phone call RIGHT SMACK at the break-up, so I missed that, had the TV muted....saw them CRYING hysterical....

BUT leading up to that, Heidi was very upset because Jordan has been yelling at her, speaking to her in a tone she never uses with him, and she was not happy at all. She spoke to LC about it all at dinner and LC said.."do you love him"...Heidi..."yes"...LC..."a re you crazy and knock down wildly head over heels in love with him" (something to that effect)..and Heidi said "NO"...then Heidi did some soul searching and then decided they need to go their separate ways.

Hope that helps....I need to see it again!!!
    Thanks so much! That helps a lot because I was clueless as to why they broke up.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Closed Thread