Closed Thread
Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post

And how gross he came at her with that kiss and was smoking, ew.
    Ha Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Talk about kissing an ashtray!!

I forgot about that myself, I couldn't believe he was smoking being the pack of marlboro that he is right before the kiss. Its not like I expected Jason to have the deceny to eat some mints or something, but smoke?! Eww.

The whole new year thing was romantic, like a movie. But you know what, it doesn't make everything okay. All the things he did wrong, he can't erase them and act like nothing happened just because he gave her flowers and a big kiss before the deadline. I hope they both realize that something fundamental has to change about their relationship.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I think Jason has caught Jordan's irrational jealousy disease. Brian? (his roommate - I forget his name) eggs Jordan on. Hey Brian, maybe that's why you are single? Or is it that you are so upset that you are single that you try to make all girlfriends/women out to be stupid and evil?

I am still blown away that I found Heidi kinda cute this past week. She was very endearing. I just want Lauren to see Jason for what he is and it kills me that she falls for it over and over again.

FORT Fogey
    I like Heidi. She is very endearing. She she slacks off and isnt very responsible and seems to be a little spoiled(which I find cute) but I dont see a mean hateful person. She's a very good friend to Lauren. She is also very pretty. I think Jason does really care for Lauren. He is just young and imature. She should pick a guy her age that is mature for his age or a guy a few years older than her because he is just too young and dumb to be a good boyfriend. That really bothered me that he made that big of a deal about that phone call. She did NOTHING wrong and he stated to her that everyone agrees with him that she was wrong. Well that tells you the dumb idiots who are around him. Heidi's boyfriend seems sweet. Yes he encouraged her to quit but he treats her well and loves her. Jasons jealousy just really bothered me. When I see a guy be that insecure and blow up over something like that, it makes me think that eventually it could escalate into something more. Lauren deserves better. I didnt care for her on laguna beach but in her own story I like her more.
    Jessica

I like Whitney, she has a good head on her shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey View Post
    I didn't watch Laguna Beach, so how do these "teens" pay for their luxury apartments, Range Rovers, and expensive dinners out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Mommy & Daddy
    She also reveals that she really is living in the real world: “I haven’t gotten money from my parents in, like, two years.” Thus, if she were to lose her Teen Vogue internship, “I would have had to find another job,” she says. “They made it very clear that if I messed up and if I did something wrong, I would get fired, so there was pressure on me all the time. … I think [The Hills’ producers] would have enjoyed it if I got fired. It would have made for a better story line!”

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Did anyone see the show tonight? In the segment where Lauren and Whitney are putting clothes away (while Lauren's telling her about Heidi and Brandon breaking up), Lauren has on a stripey dress. I have that exact same dress! It's from Anthropologie. I don't think she'd be too happy to hear that someone twice her age has the same dress.

I actually shed a tear tonight when Heidi broke up with Jordon. She really grew up, in my eyes, by dumping him instead of settling. Damm it, every girl SHOULD be treated like a princess. Too bad Lauren didn't take notes.

Closed Thread