Closed Thread
Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey View Post
    night Lauren needs to get rid of Heidi and Jason

I totally agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94 View Post
    It was Christmas and Lauren bought Jason some dog tags. He got her a purse, I think Chanel. Jordan bought Heidi a cute puppy she named Bella. Then on New Years Eve Jason and Lauren started arguing (surprise surprise) and she left the party they were at. Jason realized he was being a jerk and chased after her just in time to smooch her at midnight. The whole thing seemed pretty fake to me.

Thanks so much for the UPDATE!!!!

BTW: Anything exciting for NEXT week!!!!

Whitney and Lauren are asked by Lisa Love to handle a photo op of 18-21 year old guys. From the previews, I think Lauren tells Jason that she has to take photos of girls but eventually he finds out.

I didn't watch Laguna Beach, so how do these "teens" pay for their luxury apartments, Range Rovers, and expensive dinners out?

Mommy & Daddy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Jason continues to be a world class jerk and LC puts up with it as a usual. That midnight kiss thing was definitely staged. Yeah right, like perfect timing really occured.

Anyone disturbed about Heidi wanting a puppy? It seems like she's one of those wannabe celebs that uses dogs as an accessory. I'm fearful for that poor thing, Heidi isn't even capable of buying her boss's lunch, let alone taking care of another living thing. Someone, please save the puppy!

Yeah, I didn't understand the whole puppy thing. How the heck is she going to take care of it.

Jason is so lame. He's mad because she took a phone call from a guy who she liked for a week. Stupid. He totally mad it sound like he was breaking up with her tomorrow. JERK! But she's stupid to take him back. People never learn.

And how gross he came at her with that kiss and was smoking, ew.

On a random side note. My friend's Jag Star had their song, "Make It Up" in the July 5th episode of "The Hills." I was excited!

Giving Heidi a puppy is a bad move. She works all day and parties all night. I'm probably more concerned about the daily life of Bella instead of Lauren right now. I just want her to dump Jason, he's such an jerk.

I have to say it, even though I can't really believe it myself. But Heidi was somehow slightly more tolarable in this epi. She seemed almost normal, but editing can do wonders. It seemed really cool of her to leave the club with Lauren even though she was having a good time. The whole midnight kiss thing had to be set up. There were producers running wild to make sure they got something good. The one guy was in the limo with Jason pushing him out the door like "go,go,go...bravo team GO, Alpha team Go. Operation midnight kiss: Executed"

I actually think that Heidi is quite endearing. Kristin from e-online basically said the same thing in her column today.

Closed Thread