Closed Thread

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2699792;
    Heidi looked really sad when Spencer and the she-Pratt were talking about Lauren in their apartment. It looked to me like she wasn't simply sick of discussing Lauren, she actually didn't want to listen to them trashing her, like she was sad to be around people who talked about her former friend that way.
    I'm probably reading way too much into her look, but it really looked to me like she realized she picked the wrong pony and is now stuck with these people that she doesn't really like because she's allowed herself to be isolated from her other friends.
    Of course she's to blame for her current predicament.
    She didn't have to go on Seacrud's show and bash Lauren, but just that one quick look at her face really made me think she was very unhappy with where he life is.
    I think she's holding onto the wedding because that's something positive to look forward to. Not because of who she's marrying, but because she wants her fairy princess day.

Stephanie's a stunnah!
    omg omg ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww who is that?? or what is that?? that looks horrible and now i see why their family is "amazing"
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i think MTV likes to portray Heidi as missing Lauren. Apparently she is happy with Spencer- they are still together. Lauren is a jealous hearted tool. Heidi is better off.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I agree. Lauren is jealous of anyone who has a bf because all she can get is icky Jason. I loved when Jason told her he had a girlfriend. I played that one over and over. I also loved that the trainer liked Whitney and not Lauren. I could see it in Lauren't face: "how could this guy like her instead of me?" ahahahahahahaha

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

That's hardly the issue. Lauren is hardly jealous over the douche bags her friends pick up.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

CCL

^ Maybe not of the particular boy a friend is dating (and they are all boys, not men), but Lauren does give the impression that she doesn't like her friends in a relationship when she is not. It should be all about her, her, her, of course. And, by the way, Lauren's taste in boys doesn't seem to be that much better than her friends.
    Reading an article about Dan Levy, the host of The Hills Aftershow, this weekend and it said that 5 million Canadians watch The Hills every week. Which I highly doubt as a) that would mean 1 in 6 Canadians was watching Lauren and friends every week (yeah right) and b) even the most popular night dramas only get 2 1/2 million viewers per show in Canada, so I don't see how The Hills would be topping that.
    Anyhow, they said that the last episode of this season would be December 10. So only two more episodes to go!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2698748;
    ok, now THIS is genius!! hahhaha
    Audrina and Justin Bobby Theatre!
    The Hills with James Franco and Mila Kunis by James Franco
    am I really the only one that thought this was funny?? Justin Bobby was so spot on, its fantastic!!

Hey, longtime lurker/first time poster here.

That clip was hilarious but Mila reminded me of Lauren more than Audrina there. It would be difficult to look that vacuous though. I loved the beginning when James Franco did the bug eye thing Justin Bobby does sometimes. Thanks for sharing that clip. Good times.

I'm glad Audrina dumped him and I hope she doesn't continue the doormat behavior, but I do hope we see him again. He's just too absurd to be believed. I tried to explain him to a friend of mine and she didn't get it until she actually watched an episode. And how random is it that he does Maroon 5's hair?

He's just such a rock kicking-land of 1993 that grunge forgot-combat boots to the beach wearing-Eddie Vedder/Johnny Depp wanna be poseur that I'm strangely fascinated by the whole pretentious loseresque thing he has going on.
    Last edited by Kick Rocks; 12-03-2007 at 06:54 PM.

Justin Bobby just fascinates me too....I just have no idea why. Thats why I thought that video was so funny, James Franco totally nailed it, ESPECIALLY the bug eyed thing he does!!

Heh. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's oddly fascinated by him. Also, I've been wondering whether or not I detect a trace of an accent, as though English might not be his first language. I don't know.

Oh, and can I just say how not surprised I was that he took Audrina to the Viper Room a few episodes ago? Somehow, just somehow, I knew he would end up there. I actually laughed out loud when I saw Audrina wearing that t-shirt as a dress. It reminded me of those "Choose Life" t-shirts from Wham!'s "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" video! Do the Jitterbug!
    Last edited by Kick Rocks; 12-03-2007 at 09:11 PM.

FORT Fogey

I just heard a replay of spencer saying "I am SO sorry that I did not respect your NEED to have a church wedding". UGH! I just want to BASH that smug arse face in.

And Justin Bobby DID kiss that other girl at the bar. He is such a POSER.

Closed Thread