Closed Thread
Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Yeah ad me to the anti-headband list. So far now, my LC Don't Do list consists of:
    1) Wear less dark eye makeup.
    2) Get some nose spray or just stop talking like you have a cold.
    3) Stop wearing the headband and;
    4) Get better friends/boyfriends.
    Now if only she would listen to me...

When will this reality thing stop, maybe she is attracted to the camera.Atleast KRistin is in a movie.
    LC keep on living your lif though , this time without the cameras.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

I can't believe that Lauren continues to give J-hairball the time of day. In every scene he acts like he finished taking a line of coke or is high on something. He is a spazz and needs to be eliminated from my viewing pleasure. I wish TIVO would give us an option to fuzz out someone on tv if we don't like them.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

So far I like The Hills. It is very entertaining and one of those shows that I cant miss an episode. My problem is that if the rest of the season is going to be each episode a different issue with Jason I will lose interest. Also, Other than Jason, we havent seen any other Laguna people yet on the show.. will there be any? What happened to LC's friendship with Stephen? Lo? I wonder if she even talks to these people anymore.

FORT Fanatic
    Yep. Next week's episode confirmed it for me. J-Wahl is a coke head.

Also, I didn't think he was that cute before, but man, he looks like a nobody without his scruffy, trying to be a 30-year old beard. Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, wake up and drop his sorry butt, why don't you?!

I fast forward through Heidi's parts. She's so forgettable.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill-iyan View Post
    What do you mean..? xD
    Sorry I'm so late on this reply: "blowing lines" refers to snorting cocaine (through your nose).

I am so disappointed. The whole idea of The Hills was supposed to be her starting this new, fabulous LA life and now it's just a replay of Jason's same old antics from LB2. He is such a scum! I just wish Lauren would see this and get out before it's too late. I just read in USWeekly that she is still with him and vows never to do another reality TV show. I think she said something like "I never liked dating, until I met Jason." Puleease. Add my name to the list of people who will be very upset if the rest of the season ends up being just one confirmation after another that Jason is a messed up spenty who was lucky enough to be from LB. Could you imagine Jason in middle america, trying to be the stud? He wouldn't last two minutes in my town.

OK YOU GUYS...I did not get a chance to see it tonight WHAT HAPPENED!!!

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OK YOU GUYS...I did not get a chance to see it tonight WHAT HAPPENED!!!

THANKS
    It was Christmas and Lauren bought Jason some dog tags. He got her a purse, I think Chanel. Jordan bought Heidi a cute puppy she named Bella. Then on New Years Eve Jason and Lauren started arguing (surprise surprise) and she left the party they were at. Jason realized he was being a jerk and chased after her just in time to smooch her at midnight. The whole thing seemed pretty fake to me.

LOL, I thought the same thing again last night about the black headband.

Whitney is very cool, she is on top of things and Lisa Love is really impressed with her work ethics. Lauren needs to get rid of Heidi and Jason and start concentrating on her dreams, otherwise she will fall into the same loser catagory.

Closed Thread