Closed Thread

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2670609;
    I wish they would fist fight and get it over with, that would be kinda funny.

OMG! That would be AWESOME!

FORT Fogey

So thankful for HOT showers, steel wool and Ajax. I need ALL three after seeing Spencer.

Who knew roses were the cure all? And who knew that The Hills was one way to lose a meal?

He was dispicable tonight.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

The acting tonight was horrible. Probably because it was Heidi and spencer centered. Boring.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I enjoyed Whitney on the show last night. We usually see so little of her, it was fun that it focused on her instead of Lauren. Finally, Heidi stood up for herself against Spencer. Personally, I think she forgave him too quick and I would be doing a relationship evaluation right about now. He is so unattractive, it's highly disturbing!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I finally was able to catch up from last week.

First off, what the he** is wrong with LC? The world does not revolve around her. She kept yelling at Heidi for what Spencer did and how she didn't stop him. Well, the same is true for Brody. He told her that he knew for a fact that Spencer started the rumor, but she has no problem with him Talk about a double standard.

And what an @ss Heidi is for forgiving Spencer. How many times does he need to be told that she wants a church wedding???? Uggg....I wish she would have just kicked his @ss out for good
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2681826;
    Finally, Heidi stood up for herself against Spencer. Personally, I think she forgave him too quick and I would be doing a relationship evaluation right about now. He is so unattractive, it's highly disturbing!

I think Heidi is doing some relationship evaluation just with Spencer there. She seemed to not be really very forgiving even though she did forgive him, if that makes sense. I think she is slowly starting to see Spencer in a different light.

Has anyone ever heard either one of them tell the other that they love them..in a sincere waygenuine way..not in a walking out the door gotta save I love you for the cameras way?

I wonder if his sister is just like him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2681947;
    I finally was able to catch up from last week.

First off, what the he** is wrong with LC? The world does not revolve around her. She kept yelling at Heidi for what Spencer did and how she didn't stop him. Well, the same is true for Brody. He told her that he knew for a fact that Spencer started the rumor, but she has no problem with him Talk about a double standard.

And what an @ss Heidi is for forgiving Spencer. How many times does he need to be told that she wants a church wedding???? Uggg....I wish she would have just kicked his @ss out for good

I could not have said it better myself Combatcutie
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I'm looking forward to 'meeting' Spencer's sister next week.
    I love her comment to Lauren that Heidi is her family now and Lauren being horrible to Heidi makes the sister not like Lauren.
    If I was Lauren I'd have to ask her for clarification as to why I should give a flying crap whether or not she liked me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What is the big deal with the church? Does she even go to church? He's such a jerk and she should see that already. Did she not watch any of the show?

I like Whitney too but she was too quick to answer when he asked her what she was doing over the weekend.

You're so right about Lauren being a hypocrite because, yeah, Brody did the samething.

I missed the preview about Audrina and Justine Bobby? Was he kissing someone else? Cause it sure looked like she forgave him quick. She's lame too for putting up with him.

Closed Thread