Closed Thread
Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1610

Thread: The Hills

FORT Regular

Re: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2666972;
    I agree.
    Honestly, at this point, I can't stand Lauren. The whole way she was talking to Heidi "You can talk to me if you apologize first..." ... so junior high school. First off, what proof does she really have that Spencer was the one who started the sex tape rumour (I mean, he's a likely suspect but where is the actual proof)? Secondly, I never got why she was so upset about it. Ok, I understand her being upset, but not to the point where "I wanted to die, it's the worst thing that ever happened to anyone wah-wah-wah." The only reason I can see her being that upset was if there really was a tape and she was worried about it coming out. But she has always maintained that there was not a tape. So what is she concerned about? People finding out she slept with Jason? What a shocker. If she doesn't want to be friends with Heidi...well, fine. No big deal. Just get over it already. I just find that Lauren acts so superior and it's not attractive.
    The way Heidi had her head tilted after she said hi to Lauren at the party...like she was goading her on, waiting for her to say something. That was annoying as well.
    I don't know why I bother watching this show. I've come along this far, I guess. And I do like Whitney (and Audrina to a lesser extent).
    I agree enough already. It's gotten to the point that they are beating a dead horse! I think there is a tape and Lauren is still nervous that it will get out that's why she is taking all her anger out on Heidi. She is trying to make it all Heidi and Spencers fault when it was her own fault for making the damn "tape". She regrets it and doesn't know what to do with herself, I bet when she made the tape she truly thought she would be with Jason foreva :nono As we all know at 19 ..nothing is forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear;2668996;
    That said, I also am not a fan of Lauren. I don't like how she treats other girls compared to how she treats men.
    I was thinking the same thing when Heidi was leaving her apartment 'if this was Brody she'd say 'oh Brody don't be silly you don't have to apologize for spreading the rumor it's fiiiiiiine'. I mean, really she asked Brody when they were at dinner if he did it, than asked if he knew that Speccer did it but didn't say 'you could have stopped him..why didn't you stop him'.

She's so one sided.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;2670303;
    I was thinking the same thing when Heidi was leaving her apartment 'if this was Brody she'd say 'oh Brody don't be silly you don't have to apologize for spreading the rumor it's fiiiiiiine'. I mean, really she asked Brody when they were at dinner if he did it, than asked if he knew that Speccer did it but didn't say 'you could have stopped him..why didn't you stop him'.

She's so one sided.
    agreed, and I also agree with the person who said she thinks she is superior. Lauren has gotten a taste of reality celebrity and thinks she is all that. I find it so annoying. I wish they would fist fight and get it over with, that would be kinda funny.

A fist fight might just be the way to settle this nonsense once and for all.
    I think Heidi could take her

I don't enjoy the way Lauren gets all silly and flirty around men. I agree she'd have reacted very differently if her showdown had been with Brodie.
    I don't know that it would have even got to the showdown stage with Brodie.
    She met him over a meal to gently grill him about Heidi's accusation that he started the rumours.
    He assured her he didn't and she appeared to (of course editing was likely a huge factor) believe him without too much effort.
    Heidi had to receive her audience on the "Couch of Doom" from which Lauren seems to draw strength to fight her female foes.
    Bunz was dispatched after a session on the couch too.

I do feel that Heidi and Lauren might reconcile if Spencer was out of the picture. She's so isolated from her former friends that 'new Elodie' seems to be the only person we ever see her socialize with. I think she'd need a firm commitment from Lauren that she'd be allowed back into the inner circle before she'd ditch Spencer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2670138;
    It irritates me that Lauren has so many people she refers to her as her "best friend".
    Lo, Heidi, Bunz and Audrina have all be called her "best friend".
    Only Whitney hasn't received that label.

I think Heidi thinks the whole feud between is because of the sex tape rumour, but for Lauren it goes deeper than that.
    Even if Spencer didn't start the rumour he apparently posted some very unpleasant things about Lauren on his blog and he and Heidi went on Seacrud's show and basically trashed her.
    Heidi called her a 'lowlife' apparently. I didn't hear any of this myself or read Spencer's blog.
    I think that's the type of thing Lauren's referring to when she says Heidi should apologize, but Heidi appears to be focussing on the sex tape rumour and because she claims not to have started it she thinks she has nothing to apologize for.
    She did make a snide little dig about them being "back in the movie making action" when the four of them encountered each other at Ketchup which I'm sure Lauren is also aware of after it made the show.
    i totally agree with on the whole BF thing, lauren needs to get herself situated and procalim ONE person as her "BFFFFFFFOEVA RIDE OR DIE", I dont quite agree with calling the whole city of LA your "BF" also, i really dislike how lauren believes she's always right in every situation [sex tape rumour], shes even admitted to the fact that she's stubborn when it comes to that

FORT Newbie

in addition, im new to the site, so does anyone know where i can some of those really cool avatars everyone has?

do you guys make em or something. . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny01;2673707;
    in addition, im new to the site, so does anyone know where i can some of those really cool avatars everyone has?

do you guys make em or something. . thanks
    well you can actually find pictures on the web and use them as your Avatar, or you can make it yourself (like i did)..or you can choose one the site has provided...if you have a really cool picture that you like you can use it as your avatar
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Ok here goes: can someone tell me about this "supposed" sex tape?? Is it with LC and Jason and did they make this said tape and then this said tape was released to ALL (internet, media etc etc)?? How does the bore-friend (spencer) factor into this tape?? There was some mention of Brody being involved in releasing the tape...but where is this said tape.

TIA!!!

p.s. I am as well sick to death hearing about this tape on every single epi!!!

There was a rumour that Lauren and Jason made a tape and that there was a supposed REAL tape of them. But no one anywhere ever posted it online. So at this point all it is, is a rumour that Spencer started.

I totally thought there was a but coming after Lauren said something like I want to forgive and forget about you but Heidi responded before she could get it out. Maybe that was just me wishing they would be friends again already.

Closed Thread